Chapter 27

(Matthew Messina Denaro)

--------------------

Oralbella's point of view:

He place a black bag in my lap and said: "there are small albums and a gift wrap in the same gift wrapper I'm not telling you what it is because it's a surprise for you."

I nodded feeling tears in my eyes. He places the bag on my right and pulls me in a hug. He cares about my hair and said: "you know when you were about to come into this world. He was pacing here and there and threatening the doctors but his every tension went down when he hear your crying voice. He pushed everyone out of his way and went inside. He was looking at you with such a soft expression.

He walks towards you and picks you up with such a scared expression that he might do something which might hurt you and you will start crying. I'm not a good Christian but at that time I prayed to God that you won't cry or else he's going to feel so guilty that he has hurt you. You were so tiny and he kiss you all over his face.

When he did that you started to laugh which made him the happiest man alive. He look at the doctor with such teary eyes and said thank you. It was such a funny scene to see a guy who was emotionless to all of us was so soft towards you. He promises to protect you from everything till his last words. You know what he said to David: 'protect our little princess our little Tesoro (treasure).'

You know when you used to cry he runs here and there trying to take anything that can make you happy and when you smile he sighs and said: my beautiful is going to be the death of mine."

I tightly hug him and said: "why did he have to die why!?"

Uncle Salvatore break the hug and said: "sometimes things don't go the way we want them to go. He is in a better place now and one thing that I always want you to know is that he loves you."

I nodded and wipe my tears he smile at this and kiss my forehead. I smile back and then he said: "I'm going out and please don't open the gifts right open it tomorrow or when you go back but not now because it's late and David will have my head if you are sleepy tomorrow."

I giggle and he smiles at me and went outside. I lay down on my bed and started to think about everything my uncle said. I close my eyes with one thing in my mind. Papa, please come back I'm missing you. I just hope a miracle happens and you came back to life.

------------------------

Waking up with a loud sound coming from downstairs and a sound of a guitar coming from downstairs. I rub my eyes and went downstairs only to see Francisco and Damon fighting on something while Vincenzo is trying to calm them down but failing miserably because he is shouting at them.

Michael is trying to calm Vincenzo by shouting at him to shut up. James is listening to some news on television at a 70 sound. Uncle Salvatore is sitting on the living room couch and playing his guitar singing as if no commotion is going on in this house and at last David is sitting at the dining room table on the head seat with his head in his hands.

He removes his hand from him and I can see him trying not to lose his patience. He look at all of them and then he saw me standing there at the edge of the stairs and then said to our brothers in a calm voice: "stop"