Oralbella's (Bonus Chapter 1)

Oralbella's point of view:

I sit up on my bed after my nap only to feel that i have gotten a headache. My throat starting to pain and my eyes started to get blurry because of the pain. I whimper a bit and quickly lay down. Somone knock at my room door and i just in pain which made the person quickly open the door. Michael walk towards me while i raise my left so that i can hold it. He held my left hand and place his other hand on my forehead and said: "Ora you have a high fever baby. I told you not to go around and play in such cold."

I bit my lip and said: "I'm sorry i sneak out and build a snow man and then eat some ice cream too."

I pouted while he chuckle seeing my pout and cares my left cheek and said: "i know baby i saw that snowman saying hello to us when i open the door and i also saw the empty ice cream tubs hidden in the upper left cabinet."

I bit my lip and whisper: "is David mad at me?"

He smile and said: "He knows that you have sneak out from your bed to play out alone and he was not mad but today when he saw those empty tubs hun he is mad."

I whine a bit which made him chuckle and said: "don't worry he won't punish you."

"Who said I'm not going to punish her?"I look at person who said this only to see David standing there with a blank face.

I pouted and whisper: "I'm so sorry."

He sighed and sit at place where Michael was sitting and look in my eyes which brought a shiver down my spine because he is looking so intimidating. He look at me and said: "if you ever did this again-"

Michael put a hand on David's shoulder and David sighed and said: "Bella get well soon. Your brothers are here with you but you need to cooperate with us you know you need to drink medicine etc."

I grin and said: "i can take tablets and i love soup too about the medicine which i have to drink i will it's not a problem."

My eldest brother look shocked hearing this and Michael look at David and said: "bro she's from the same womb as Vince and the twins and james too then why the hell is she so cooperative and not those four idiots. "

David glare at him while Michael gave him a nervous smile. I sigh and said: "i want to go down please take me downstair."

David nodded and said: "Michael pick her up."

I shake my head in a no and said: "i want you to picke up. Mikey can pick the blankets. Please~"

David sighed and said: "okay."

Saying this he pick me up, i wiggle a bit trying to get comfortable. He smile at me and started to walk towards the stairs while i put my head in the crook of his neck. I hear Vincenzo saying: "bro why is she in your arms?"

David told them that I'm sick and i hear James saying: "my goodness baby are you okay?"

I nodded and David place me on the couch and Michael put a blanket on me. I smile at Paco and said: "one hot chocolate please."

Damon snorted while Paco is looking at me with shock eyes. I look at Damon and said: "one soup please."

Everyone started to laugh while David have a smile on his face. Damon look at Michael and said: *You can make it i will sit here."

I shake my head and said: "no you will make it for all of us Zo Zo and Jamie can help you. "

David clear his throat and sit beside me with a smug smile on his face and Michael pat Damon's cheek and on my left. I smile at Paco and said: "please add some Marshmallows in this too."

Paco nodded and started to walk towards the kitchen. Along with my other brothers. David sighed and said: "to much comfort."

After somtime they came back with hot chocolates for all of us and soup for me. I giggle and started to drink the soup.

After watching the movie and my fever went down too. I smile at my brothers and said: "thank you so much for all of this I'm so glad to have you all as my brothers."

They all smile at me and i look at Paco and said: "Paco you know that if I'm able to see all these things it's because of you. I will always be thankfull. I love you all so much."

Paco shake his head and said: "that's why I'm your big brother okay?"

I nodded and i put my head on David's shoulder and close my eyes.

Thank you mama for giving me such great brothers.

Hey guys i hope that you will like this bonus chapter please do leave your precious comments.

Did you like this chapter?

Favorite part in this chapter?

I love you💗💗💗

Bye💓💓💓