Chapter 36

Oralbella's point of view:

Waking up with a huge smile on my face and i quickly went down only to see Vincenzo sitting in the living room while using his phone. I rush towards him and call him only get hmm in response. I snatch his phone and he said: "fucking-"

He look at me and rub his face and said: "oh it's you."

He remember something and quickly snatch his phone. I pouted and said: "what happened."

He shake his head and pull me in his lap and said: "babygirl what happened?"

I smile and said: "Michael said that we will play that police killer game."

He sighed and said: "baby that game is for eighteenth plus."

I sighed and said: "oh so that means i can play it when i get eighteenth."

He thought for a second and said: "yes."

I grin and said: "i can play it with you right?"

His face turn into disgust and said: "no! You can't play it with your brothers."

I look down and then he tightly hug ne and said: "you will never ever play that game baby that's the sad truth now let me tickle you."

Before i could reply he started tickle me. I squeal and started to laugh loudly. Our little tickling session was interrupted by a cough. We look up to see all my brothers looking at us with an amuse expression. Vincenzo look at David and said: "yeah?"

David raise his right brows and Vincenzo smile curl into a sinister one he stood up and said: "let's fucking go."

David walk towards me and said: "can i trust you?"

I nodded and he said: "we are going out so can you be a good girl and stay out of trouble this time?"

I nodded and said: "can i call Lucia?"

Francisko scoff and said: "no that girl tainted my little Angel's mind so no."

I pouted and look at David who rub his jaws with his hand and said: "you can."

I nodded and he said: "did you talk to her about what happened yesterday?"

I shake my head and said: "no i was late toady because of Paco and after that incident happen so yeah..."

David nodded and said: "okay ask her what we did to her."

I gasp and was about to say something when he just smirk at me and they all went out.

-------------

Sitting on the sofa while waiting for Lucia is the most boring thing. Lucia came inside and quickly hug me and said: "I'm so sorry Bell please forgive."

I shake my head and said: "it's okay."

She break the hug and said: "so what happened?"

We sit on the sofa and i told her everything. She nodded and told me: "David Denaro came to my house like personally and told me to tell him everything. He ask me some questions and thanks to our our answers matched."

I nodded and then she said: "he told me that he have the finger prints of you touching the red button and he knows that you can't jut defy him."