Chapter 15

Oralbella's point of view:

I sighed for the third time this morning. I'm sitting at the dining table and David is going through all the rules once again and after that he made me recite all the rules like some test. After that Vincenzo told me not to make any boyfriends. Damon being Damon told me: "if someone hurt you punch them and if you can't tell your full name and after all of that and even after you can't tell them just run and come towards me and I will handle it ok?"

I nodded and now I am sitting in Michael's car because he does not trust the twins according to him he wants to come with me so that he can give me the schedule and after that, I'm on my own.

We reach there and everyone started to look at us with curious eyes but abruptly stop because their eyes are replaced with a shock when Michael get out of the car. I also went out and I saw a whole new different Michael. I saw him glaring at everyone with a hard expression. Then he smiled at me and said: "let's go bambola (doll)"

I held his hand tightly and look up to see everyone looking at me with a curious expression but then look behind at me and start backing away. I hear a voice saying: "Ora!"

I look back and grinned when I saw Francisco and Damon walking towards us. Damon stood in front of me and did something which results in everyone walking away. I smiled at Francisco and said: "Paco!"

He look down at me with an amused expression and said: "what?"

I shyly said: "you asked for a nickname right so I come out for two but my favorite is Paco the other is Cisko."

He made an O-face and said: "From where did you get Paco."

I grinned and said: "Paco is a Spanish nickname for Francisco and it means free and it suits you cause you are a free soul."

He laughed and look me with so much love and said: "Oh my sweet little Sorella (sister)."

He hugged me and said: "if someone hurts you and even does anything come straight looking for us."

I nodded and I hear Damon say: "Oralbella."

I look at him and said: "yes?"

He look at me with a stern expression and said: "I'm going to say this once and you'll listen to it carefully."

I nodded and said: "okay."

He nodded and said: "you see that place is our parking slot you are going to come there straight when your classes are finished. Today either Ior Francisco will standard so that you will get to know which car is it and after then if we are not standing you going to stand beside that car and call either me or him ok? Now you can go with Michael just remember no boyfriends ok?"

I sighed and said: "okay I understand now can I please go?"

He nodded and said: "go now remember what I said if you break any rules of David there will be punishment. I will even make sure that you will be a school"

I pouted and whined: "Michael."

He nodded and said: "baby just don't break our rules okay?"

I nodded and said: "can we please go now I don't wanna be late."

Michael smiled and said: "come."

I hugged Francisco and Damon and start walking with Michael. We reach the principal office and Michael just went inside without saying anything. He gracefully sit in his seat and looked at me when I took the seat beside Michael. Michael look at him and said: "Tom this is my little sister Oralbella Denardo make sure she's ok and if she needs anything tell the twins. She's a sweet little angel so she won't be in trouble like the twins or Vince. If she is in any trouble or anything else you are going to call David straight away and this line is given to me by David to tell you and you know what does that means right?"