Chapter 41

Oralbella's point of view:

I quickly walk inside and rush towards David's office. The one on the second room. Without knocking i softly open the door to see David sitting on his leather seat chair and looking at the window as if thinking something. He look at me and softly smile and said: "my dear why are you here?"

I look at him with wide eyes because he's acting as if nothing happened. I bit my lip and quickly walk towards David and sit on his lap with my legs hanging on both sides of his waist. I put my head on his right shoulder and whisper: "I'm sorry."

He cares my back while softly chuckling and said: "my love it's okay."

I tighten my hold on his shoulder and he said: "I'm sorry too."

I look up and said: "but why?"

He sadly smile and said: "when i manipulate you to tell me about what happened to you."

I was about to protest when he said: "i did that because i want to protect you from that person. You know Matt was a part of Medillian mafia. He was going to attack you once again because they want us to get reunited and killing you infront of or right under our noses will bring so much pain to us but by asking you before hand save us from so much trouble. I know that i hided so many things from you because i thought that if you will know anything about it people can easily take advantage. The mafia leaders which are very strong can easily detect lies. If you will know anything and try to hide it they will hurt you. You didn't know that we are a mafia if this type of situation happen they will not hurt you but if you know they will try to bring out more information for you. You can take Leonardo's situation for an example."

I bit my lip and said: "but he is very sweet to me why do you think that he is using me. I know he lied to me but you guys lie to and maybe he didn't tell me because if he did then i will easily know that you are in a mafia too. He had a perfect chance to blackmail me against you."

David sighed and look at me and said: "i know it's just that he's dangerous, selfish and cruel more than us. Even though we both are on the top but he is more cruel then me than Damon."

I bit my lip and said: "does he really love me?"

David rub his jaws and said: "i don't know maybe I'm not gonna lie. It's just that Love doesn't settle down with Leonardoand that too love at first sight. Maybe he loves you that's why he is very sweet towards you and doesn't harm you."

I look at David and said: "i don't think so i know he's dangerous but one thing i know for sure is that he will never hurt an innocent person just like you guys."

David cares my cheek and said: "you don't know many things sweetheart. I'll just suggest you to stay away from him. You can meet him when your older though but not right now because when you will get older my love many things are gonna change. Many problems are going to come for me."

He mumble something at the end which i didn't catch but i didn't said anything and just put my head in the crook of his neck. He kissed the crown of my head and whisper against it: "you know that i love you the most right? You are my sweet favorite little angel. Don't tell your brothers though they will be jealous."

I giggle and look at him and said: "you are my favorite too. I love you the most too."

Saying this i quickly put my head in the crook of his neck because I'm feeling shy. He laugh and spin his chair causing me to squeal. I look at him and he just look down at me with an amuse expression. I put my head on his chest and look up at his Adam's apple. Should i bite it?