Michael's (Bonus Chapter 1)

Michael's point of view:

Grinnibg ear to ear while driving to the airport, my smile haven't left my face since i get to know that my bambola (doll) is coming back. I went out of my car look here and there only to see a small cute little girl walk towards me. I almost squeal like a little girl when i saw that my baby sister is looking so cute. She look at me and then behind her but when screech when she saw i was standing so close infront of her. I know she will think of me as a creep but who cares i just want to hold her in my arms.

Sitting in the car i felt her stare, i look at her and softly smile when i saw her quickly looking down and playing aith je4 hoodie string. We walked out of the house and my heart almost melted when she said 'mama'. I know i hate that women but still she raised Bella in such a sweet way which i will always be thankfull to her. I quickly take her towards her room and rushed towards Vincenzo's room. I know he was hee favorite when they were kids but still Vincenzo will be so happy when he will se her wearing her clothes. Especially when he is going through so many things. I went down after giving her clothes.

---------------------------------

i gasp when i get to know that she didn't remember us. How low could that women go? She made sure that sje doesn't remember us. She doesn't remember her eatinh potatoes from my hands. I feel my heart clenching painfully but what made me shock is that she have only come today and have made her way towards our heart in such a way that one word coming from her mouth can make us cry. My thoughts were interrupted when the twins started to fight.

Ah shit here we go again.

---------------------------------

I gasp when i hear that she was abused. My shock quickly changed into anger and my anger quickly change into lust. Lust for blood.

People say that they mayne angel outside but devil in the bed but I'll say that
I'm the devil in the torture room. A devil from whome you can never run away.

---------------------------------

I put a hand on my mouth when i remember what did i do to my sweet little sister. That son of bitch Merlin had the godamn audicity to spike my drink. I clench my hand in a form of a fist. Will she forgive me? how can i heart a little angel. I shake my head trying to think straight. I quickly stood up and started to walk towards my little Doll's room. I open it and my ears started to get blurry when i saw her forehead. Did i do that? I quickly walk towards her and she flinched she fucking flinched. I took a huge breath feeling hurt and ashamed of myself.

My heaet melted when our foreahead touched. I feell so good and satisfied.

I'm so proud of my little angel.

---------------------------------

Going towards our main building while feeling tensed. Tensed because what if my little angel become into a mini devil like me? What if she started to smoke take drugs or worse what if she have a boyfriend. God please no....

I try to get trying to calm myself while wanting to punch David in the face but couldn't because he will punch back and it will hurt a little bit. I thought about planting some guards inside her school but great David thought that it is wrong to do it. I sighed knowing that he is right because if we do that then she will not have her privacy and if she will get to know about it then she will not be able to trust us again. I walk towards David's office while stomping my feet.

He is an idiot.

----------------------------------------

I punch Damon in the face. This son of a bitch thought it will be good to blame our little sister. This fuckibg idiot. I was passing by Damon's room and heard what he said i sighed feeling guilt growing inside me. I know what he did was wrong but it technically not his fault but i couldn't control myself. I quickly went downstair and started to pace here and there thinking how should i make it up to him.

When Bella came back i walk towards Damon room and open it. Only to see him looking at me but what hurt my heart was to see his blood shot eyes. I quickly walk towards him and hug him.

My sweet little baby.

------------------------------------

When i get to know that I'm my little precious' favourite my heart started fill with warmness and i hug her tightly. She sniff and said: "David is very bad. He will never my favourite."

I chuckle heartily knowing that this is gonna change so quickly.

------------------------------------

I kiss Ora on the cheek because i remembered what i did to Ora. I pouted a little and once again kiss her cheek. She giggle and put her head in the crook of my neck. She look at me with big doe eyes and said: "i love you so much Michael." I softly smile and said: "I love you too baby. So what do you think wjat if I get married?"

She giggle and put her finger on my chin and said: "You? Well then i will tell the bride that she is the luckiest woment on the earth. If you are gonna ask why then the main reason is that because you can cook as compared to our other brothers."

I smile and said: "are you hungry? My sweet baby?"

She bit her lip and nodded. I laugh and pick her up and said: let's go and make something then my sweet angel."

Hey guys i hope that you will like this chapter. Please do leave your precious comments.

What do you think about this bonus chapter?

What is your favorite part in this chapter?

Did you like Michael's point of view?

I love you ❣️❣️❣️

Bye 💓💓💓