Chapter 31

Oralbella's point of view:

Sitting on my bed with a sulky face and arms crossed on my chest. We are going back to our hometown because David has some problems with his business. Therefore we are going back. I won't go and tour this city. My chain of thoughts were break when I hear a knock on the door. I sighed and said: "come in."

James opens the door and smiles sadly at me. He walks towards me and sits beside me. He picks me up and places me on his lap and cares for my hair. He kissed the crown of my head and said: "you know this isn't your first time coming here."

I look up at him with wide-open questionable eyes which made him chuckle and said: "when you were 8 months father thought that it will be good to take us here on a vacation so that we can have some family time."

He paused and look down at me with his eyes shining with so much love and adoration. He kiss my forehead and said: "I still remember that day we take you to the zoo and you had one little popcorn in your tiny hand and was excited but scared to give it to the baby monkey in front of you. Your hands started to shake and just when Francisco was about to come towards you and help you when that monkey slap you."

I gasp hearing this which made him chuckle and then I said: "did I cry?"

He laughed and look ahead and said: "you cried oh hun you were the power and strength you have inside. You have that baby monkey's handprint on your face. Francisco quickly rushed towards you and glared at the monkey which made him run away. The side hugs you and places your head on his chest and remember that he was only 7yearsr old. You calm down a bit and started to snuggle in his chest. The baby monkey started to slowly come towards you and Francisco was about to stand up but Michael stop him. You know what did that baby monkey do?"

I shake my head in a no while biting my lower lip. He started to smile softly down at me and boop my nose. I giggle at this and then he said: "that baby monkey pass a little banana from his cage to you. You look at him with a scared expression on your face but start to giggle which made that baby monkey's expected expression into a happy one."

I raise my index finger and trace his adam apple and said: "how did you know that monkey had an expected face and then a happy face?"

He shrugged and said: "I don't dad told us he is very good at reading faces and that trait was passed down to David."

I made an 'o' face and said: "then what happened?"

He smile and said: "well hun you started to eat that banana and that's when we knew that you have a kind soul."

I look at him and said: "can't we go back to that zoo?"

He shake his while having a sad smile on his face and said: "We need to go back. David needs to be present at a business meeting."

I nodded with a pout which made him chuckle. He place me back on the bed and said: "pack your bags we need to go love."

I nodded and said: "okay."

He smile at this and walk out of my room and I started to pack my bag. Walking inside the living room to see all my brothers standing and waiting for me. I quickly walk towards Francisco and hug him. He hug me back and said: "what happened my sweet little coochie."

I giggle hearing that nickname and say "what?"

He shrugged and cares about my right cheek and said: "don't know by the way what happened why did you hug me so suddenly?"