Epilogue

Note:

I know most of you all think that i was supposed to write a book as in a sequel on Oralbella's love story but it got deleted due to some glich and i felt greatly insulted by it but i know that this book will be incompleted if i didn't do anything for Oralbella and Leonardo so i thought why not just post an Epilogue. For those who read a little bit of that book remember this a total different plot. So here i am...

---------------------------

Oralbella's point of view:

Looking at myself in the mirror only to see a twenty four year old beautiful young women old but a brave one. I remember when i was fourteenth year old when i was with my step-father, i look at myself in the mirror and called myself broken and weak. The only thing i want at that time was to die and only that day my life took a huge turn and from there i got my true surname Oralbella Denaro. What amuse me is that now when I'm going to leave this Denaro Mansion because I'm going to become a Morabito i am calling myself a brave women. A women who have overcome her fears only because of het brothers.

I giggle a bit when i remember how me and Leo used to meet and one day how we were caught by Vincenzo that too while kissing. I blush feeling embarrassed at myself but still giggling when i saw Vincenzo'd horrified face but still that day change my life completely. I was ready to fight with this whole world to be with Leonardo but not ready to fight with my own brothers but what surprise me is that David was the only one who respected my decision along with Michael. The others well.....

---------------------------

Flashback (two years ago)

----------------------------

I quickly rush towards Leonardo and hug him tightly. He chuckle while putting a hand on waist and said: "were you missing me?"

I nodded and said: "very much, we didn't meet for like one month and you didn't even text me for a week."

I pouted while he cares my cheek and said: "I'm so sorry Cara Mia (my dear) it's just that i was so busy with my work and i don't want my to be traced. I just don't want you to be in any kind of danger."

I nodded and he said: "let's sit."

I bit my lower lip because i am wearing a white dress and i don't want it to get dirty. He sit on the bench and said: "do you want to sit in my lap?"

My heart swell a bit at his sweet gesture and i said: "yes."

I sit in his lap while he place a hand on my waist and said: "are you okay? No one tease or hurt you right?"

I kiss his cheek and said: "I'm perfectly fine beside i have my brothers and you then why will someone dare to hurt me?"

He look away and said: "I'm tensed because of your brothers."

I smack his check and he narrow his eyes a bit and started to tickle me. I giggle and said: "stop please."