Chapter 10

Oralbella's point of view:

Sitting in my room with a tear-stained face thinking what will my brothers think about me. I hope they are not disgusted. I hope that they do not punish me. Back when I live with my step-father master used to punish me when I get my periods because of my tampons or pads. He used to tell me that it is disgusting and a very shameful act for a woman. I pout and start to cry once again. I heard a knock on my door and Francisco enter my room. He frowned at me and I started to cry loudly. He rushed towards me and put me on his lap. I struggled in his lap and said: "no I'm disgusting! Your pants are going to be ruined."

He hold me tightly and roughly took my chin in his hand and said: "listen here Bambina (babygirl) and listen here good. You are not disgusting and about my pants let them get ruined at least I will have an excuse to go and do some shopping."

I nodded and smiled a little and hug him and said: "thank you."

He kissed my forehead and said: "it's ok."

Suddenly I hear a knock at the door and I hugged Francisco tightly. I hear a voice from behind saying: "bambola (doll) it's me, Michael. Baby look at me."

I look at him and he said: "why don't you go and freshen up?"

I nodded and stood up from Francisco's lap. They went outside and I started to change. I went downstairs to see all my brothers looking at me. I shyly went towards my seat which is between James and Michael. David look at me and said: "are you okay?"

I nodded and whispered: "yes."

Soon after James and I are watching Brave. I and James were cuddling when Fransico came and sit beside me. I grinned at him and jumped on his lap and hug him. He looked surprised by my act and said: "are you okay Bellissima (beautiful)?"

I nodded in the crook of his head and said: "yes!"

Suddenly he made it look like he was throwing me down in such a way that my head is down but I'm still sitting in his lap. I squealed and he started to laugh. I screamed: "James help me!!"

When I look at James to see him recording all of this. I screamed: "traitor!"

I poke his side and he jumped. I took this opportunity and ladies and gentlemen the tables are turned. Francisco is now laying on his back. I sit on his chest and started to tickle and he started to laugh loudly. I grinned and James started to laugh at him too still recording.

I stopped when I heard a voice saying: "kids please"

I look up to see Vincenzo looking at us with an amused smile. I grinned at him and squealed when Francisco started to tickle me which result in me jumping on his lap and I slipped on his lap and land on the floor. I pouted and said: "ow"

James stop recording and stood up. Francisco looked at me with wide eyes and Vincenzo rushed towards me. My brothers are looking at me anxiously and started to say at once: "Are you ok?" "I'm so sorry Bambina (babygirl)!" "See this what happens when you do not listen to your elders but are you ok?"

I started to giggle and they look at me with confused eyes. I look at them still smiling and said: "I'm okay and thank you for existing in my life."

They all smiled and I hear a voice saying: "why are you guys sitting on the floor?"

I look up to see Damon looking at us with confused eyes. I stick my tongue out at him which made him shocked. He evilly smirked and playfully growled: "Run!"