Chapter 5

The third point of view:

Michael shouted Oralbella's name. Hearing it all the Denaro brothers surrounded her. David was the first one to come closer to Oralbella and he is the only one who is calm out of all the brothers. He picked Oralbella quickly and told Michael: "Start the car she's having a  severe allergic reaction."

Michael ran towards the car with James following him. Vincenzo and Damon were frozen on the spot where they are standing but quickly snap out of it when Francisco shouted at them to follow them to the hospital. All the boys rush inside the hospital which is owned by themselves. It is the only hospital which is closest to their house. David ran with Oralbella in his hand and call the doctors.

The doctors surrounded him and soon Oralbella is taken to ICU as her situation is very critical. The Denaro brothers waited outside the room with only one emotion planted on their faces which is worry except for David his face is still emotionless and to detect his emotion is still a mystery. In his min,d he is tensed for his little Principessa.

He can't show any emotions of worry because he has to handle his brothers too. Michael is moving here and there, James is trying to calm Michael but failing miserably because he is unable to get calm, Vincenzo's head is placed in his hand but his right foot is tapping on the floor. Damon is sitting on the chair withFranciscoo who is holding Damon so he won't punch the wall and Damon is trying to hold himself because his brother has stopped him for the sake of his baby sister.

David on the other head is standing motionless looking at the door of ICU while his eyes are getting dark and dark with every passing second. His eyes softened a bit when he remember what Tesoro  (treasure) said about his eyes but his face is still void of emotion. Michael is silently cursing himself that why he has to come up with the idea of seafood and that to Mushroom what the hell was he thinking? He's blaming himself on the condition of Oralbella.

--------------------

After three hours

--------------------

The doctor comes outside feeling tense about how to give this news to the Hale brothers. David look at the doctor and said: "speak."

The doctor gulped and said nervously: "well she had an allergic reaction as in anaphylactic shock. She is severely allergic to mushrooms."

Damon narrowed his eyes and said: "what is an anaphylactic shock?"

The doctor started explaining: "anaphylactic shock is a type of allergic symptom. It is the most severe symptom of allergy. The patient feels nausea which results in her vomiting, rashness which results in the red marks on her arms, hands,d, and neck when she felt itchy. It also causes difficulty in taking oxygen. Mostly in anaphylactic shock, the patient's blood pressure is very fastly which results in getting a shock, and in rare and very severe cases the patient faints. In this patient can also die."

Hearing the last sentence Vincenzo rushes towards the doctor and holds his collar and said through gritted teeth: "what did you say."

The doctor tried to free himself but he holds his neck and squeeze it while saying: "if my little Bambola  (doll) dies you die so make sure she lives ok asshole?"

The nodded quickly feeling scared. David move towards the doctor and said: "Vincenzo enough."

The doctor gasped greedily for air. He straightened his posture and frighteningly look at the Denaro brothers and said: "there is one more thing."