Chapter nine

Joels p.o.v 21 march 2020

Joel wakes up around 11 am with a really bad headache. "What happen last night?" Joel asks himself. He vaguely remembered something about making reading fanfiction into a drinking game. As he slowly wakes up more memories comes back. "Wait I told Dave I loved him right? and we kissed?" Joel finally remembers. "Is it true or just a good dream?" Joel thinks not too sure. Joel walks downstairs and into the kitchen to fetch some water for his head. "I'll never drink again," Joel tells himself knowing fully well he won't be able to keep that promise. He always says that after drinking but then forgets once the headache is gone. Joel spots a note laying on the kitchen table and he picks it up so he can read it.

I've left because I need to think about what happened yesterday

Did you really mean it? I know this might seem unreasonable but 

it's something I have to consider.

- Sincerely Dave

That sounds fair but still, couldn't he just have told him. "Now what do I do?" Joel asks himself reading the note one more time. "I should probably write to him to make sure he's okay and let him know I did mean it. Then I should give him the time he needed to think about it" he decides. "I also have to film a video today ugh" Joel remembers not so sure he can get through a whole video. On the other side, there's not much else to do now.

"First things first I gotta write a message to Dave". Joel opens his phone. "What should I write?" he asks himself. Eventually, he decides on just asking if he's ok and tell him he did mean it. Joel is not sure what he feels about this. Probably a mix of frustration, sadness and worry. Mostly the last one but he had to respect Dave's decision.

"I have to film a video now". He really doesn't want to but if he doesn't it's either double work tomorrow or disappointing the fans. "Maybe it'll help me forget about Dave for a moment," Joel thinks trying his best to look happy before starting the camera.

"What up my personal trainers, welcome back to another daily video" he starts trying his best to act as happy as possible. "What are you saying? Are you saying I'm weak!?" he accuses the viewers before doing about one push-up before pretending to give up. Can't make the video too long after all and also he couldn't be bothered.

Finally, after what felt like forever Joel reached the end of the video and could say the last words before stopping. "Ok guys click here for more music commentary videos, click here for videos where I make or perform music, and I will see you in the next daily video. Appreciate you guys, bye!". After sending the stuff he just filmed to his editor he opened his phone to see if Dave had answered. He hadn't but Joel convinced himself it was just because he was sleeping. He had been awake the whole night after all and alcohol make you tired.

Not knowing what to do now Joel ends up watching YouTube in his bed until he can finally go to sleep. 

A/N: How much do you ship Dave and Joel on a scale from 1-10?