Chapter sixteen

Dave's p.o.v 22 June 2020

"Wake up Dave! We have to get dressed. We have a live-stream today remember?" his boyfriend Joel says. He has tried almost everything at this point but Dave enjoyed teasing him and pretended just to be asleep. Now he just had to keep pretending to be asleep. Unfortunately for him, that proved to be quite hard when Joel starts to tickle him. He tries to stop himself from laughing but in the end, he gives up. "Fine! Fine, I'm up!" Dave says trying to escape his boyfriend who had him pinned beneath him while tickling him. Joel just smirked playfully and kept tickling Dave until he was gasping for air in between the laughter. "Wi.. will you l...et me up no..now?" Dave asks, still gasping after air. His boyfriend just smirks down at him not answering. "Please?" Dave asks him, giving Joel his most polite smile. "Fine, you've proved you're the top now please move" Dave requests again. When Joel still doesn't move he gives up just submitting to the other male.

It was as if the atmosphere in the room changed. Before it had been light and playful but now it suddenly felt heavy and filled with sexual tension? Joel slowly leans down and captures Dave's lips with his own. The kiss starts out softly but it soon escalates when Joel bites Dave's bottom lip asking for entrance. Dave parted his mouth slightly giving Joel full access to his mouth. Their tongues fight for dominance for a while before Dave gives up letting the other do what he wants. They continue to make out for a bit. Then Dave reminds Joel they have a live-stream before things get too heated. Joel patiently waits for Dave to get dressed and then they go down to his studio together.

Dave is nervous but excited at the same time. This would be their first time interacting with the fans since they came out. It really helps that Dave knows most of their fans support them. There are a few bigots of course but they will always be there. Any YouTuber had learned a long time ago that they should just ignore the hate comments. Some people just wanted to start a fight. "Are you ready?" Joel asks, snapping him out of his thoughts. "Yeah just start whenever you want" Dave answers sitting down in the chair beside Joel. His boyfriend nods and starts the stream.

"Hello everyone it's Joel from Roomieofficial and I'm here with my boyfriend Dave from Boyinaband. Today we'll answer any questions you may have and maybe play some games! So Dave is posting a tweet on his Twitter so go there and put any questions you have in the comment section. Every donation you guys make will go to the charity All Out that helps lgbt+ people. You can also go and donate directly, link in the description. I and Dave will donate too and yeah let's get started!" Joel says smiling at the camera. "Justanotherboyinaroomfan69 asks: When did you guys start dating?" Dave reads one of the comments. Joel looks at Dave to tell him that he should answer. "Uh... We've dated since July 10th right?" he asks Joel. Joel nods happily leaning his head on his shoulder so he could read the questions too.

"Who tops? You or Dave?" Joel reads out loud and Dave's face immediately turns red. "Me" Joel whispers into the microphone before reading the next question too. "Does Davie know you're cheating on him?" Dave and Joel chuckle at this. "We could try calling him now and ask him," Dave says jokingly. His boyfriend, however, actually takes this seriously and calls him. Davie picks up and Dave quickly informs him he's getting filmed. "Ok" He responds with his monotone voice. "The fans wanna know how you feel about me cheating on you with Dave," Joel asks. "Not EPIC. I was gonna tell your fans to subscribe and slap the like button but now I'll marry my bass instead" Davie says dryly. If you didn't know him you'd probably think he was serious. "Well shit... Wanna play some games with us later?" Joel asks and Davie says yes. Then they hang up.

"Andrea is hot asks: Unrelated to you two dating but can you pls make a music live-stream where you write a song. Maybe invite some other music YouTubers e.g Davie, Twosetviolin, Daniel Thrasher" Dave reads. "We'll definitely think about it! It could be good so maybe when corona is over!" Joel answers. They answer some more questions before moving on to playing games. Davie joins halfway through after he's finished filming his newest video. They live-stream for almost 5 hours and Dave enjoys every second of it. After the live-stream, they clean the house aka pushing all their stuff places you didn't see it as easily.

After they've finished cleaning they both sit down on the couch. They're just chilling and talking until Dave's phone rings. "Who is it, babe?" Joel asks curiously but Dave doesn't answer just staring at his screen frozen. The phone stops ringing just to start again seconds later. Dave doesn't know what to do but he guesses he has to answer. He can see Joel standing up and go over to him. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to but I would at least give her a chance to talk with you," Joel says running his hands through Dave's hair. Slightly more calm Dave accepts the call. "Hi," Hannah says calmly, "I'm just calling to let you know I support you and Joel. Please don't tell our parents though I don't wanna get disowned".

Dave has never felt so relieved. At least his sister supported it. Joel, Dave, and Hannah ended up talking for the rest of the day.

A/N: Wtf even is this chapter? I think I should get help lol