S E V E N

25 comments!

I decided on a faceclaim for Lorelle. It's Caitlin Stasey, Kenna from Reign (i've never watched reign before but she fits what i want for lorelle) it's ironic since the faceclaim for lilah is named caitlin carver, they got the same first name. i know her hair is hella light in the second gif but it's supposed to be the dark brown of the first one.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

In a week, Lilah practically jumped at any chance to be the one who was looking over Rousseau's. It felt weird for her to be in the same room as Lorelle. It was different than the way it was with Elijah. Elijah didn't know about her, but Lorelle was fully aware she had a daughter before she died. The mother-daughter duo being around the Mikaelsons, both holding in a secret that deep, seemed to be like a ticking time bomb.

She was, however, hanging out with Roman Bauer. It felt almost casual, the way neither of them talked about any of that much substance, but it seemed fun that way. There was always a mysterious and flirtatious air when neither of them knew the specifics about one another's past. Like all that really mattered was what they were doing in that moment.

The Mikaelson girls wanted to meet him. Rebekah and Davina claimed it was unfair that Josh got to know what he looked like, yet they didn't. Freya just wanted to know all about "the boy who sweats diamonds." Though, every time Lilah asked him if he wanted to have dinner with them, he said he had something else he had to do.

She assumed it was because it was intimidating being invited to dinner with the Mikaelsons, so she never pushed. They weren't really dating either, so it shouldn't have been that big of a thing for him to come home, meet the family and friends. They were just enjoying one another's company.

Totally casual. And honestly, casual and not mixed in with the Mikaelsons was a good thing. There had been an occasion or two when Lilah had a date—but she never developed feelings for anything in a few hundred years, or so she thought—that would end up ending in a dark manner. Which was normal when the Mikaelsons were involved.