E L E V E N

QUOTA: 40 COMMENTS

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"And what authority do you think you have to demand that I show up to your little gathering? I think I already spoke my piece with you earlier,"  Rebekah Mikaelson said with her normal amount of sass and ferocity, walking down the staircase of the compound slowly, her arms crossed. Marcel was in tow.

"You're gonna want to hear what I have to say, Bex," replied Lilah, glancing at Lorelle as she spoke. "There's something I've... we've... been keeping from you."

"We?" Freya questioned, seeing Lilah looking at Lorelle. "You and Lorelle have been keeping something from us?"

Lorelle grimaced, giving her daughter pleading eyes as if to ask her to be quiet. It felt surreal, like Lilah wasn't in her own body as she stood there, heart pounding as she tried to think of the right words to tell her family she's been keeping secrets to them for a thousand years.

"Ah yes, what's the next act of betrayal you are going to reveal to us, dear Lilah?" questioned Rebekah.

"I think we should hear her out without the commentary, yes sister?" Kol asked, leaning forward to look at his sister, but then back to Lilah, nodding at her.

"I've been trying to figure out these visions I keep having, these flashes of deja vu, this feeling we've all forgotten something important to us," Lilah started. She took a deep breath, looking at all of them. "These past few years, you've been nothing short of family."

"Oh, stop the melodramatics and just get on with it," Rebekah groaned, sitting down next to her sister.

"I'm Elijah's daughter," Lilah said.

She looked as the expressions on the Mikaelson siblings and Davina widened with surprise. Rebekah got up first, grabbing Lilah by her neck and pinning her to the wall.

"Rebekah!" Marcel shouted, everyone standing up.

"What sick game are you trying to play?" Rebekah asked her, putting pressure against her neck. "My brother is dead, Lilah! Don't play games with us."

Lilah shoved her aunt back, speeding them to the other wall. 

"It's not a game, Rebekah," Lilah  yelled back.

A moment later both girls were clenching their heads in pain, letting go of one another as they fell to the floor. Davina and Freya stepped forwards, a hand extended as they made the two Mikaelson girls wince in agony.

"That's enough from the both of you," Freya said once she and Davina put their hands down.

Kol looked to Lorelle, "Well, Lorie, I do believe you and my dear niece here have some explaining to do," he said, showing off his best Kol Mikaelson charming smile.