T E N

35 COMMENTS FOR A NEW UPDATE

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

S A L V A T O R E · S C H O O L

Landon was looking for answers, wondering why he felt like nothing in his life changed. It felt like the most important piece of his life was missing. Being immortal, it didn't take the Kirby boy long to realize that being immortal usually meant being alone, and being alone was somewhat hopeless. 

Josie and Lizzie were spending the summer apart. Lizzie was with Caroline, both of the Gemini twins having questions about the merge and the Ascendant, something that they had made with their Aunt Bonnie when they were five. The twins talked very astral projection, but it wasn't the same. With MG and Kaleb gone with Kaleb's family, Penelope in Belgium, and Rafael stuck in wolf form, Josie almost felt alone in the house she called her home. She thought maybe she'd have Landon, but he had been keeping to himself. 

She did have Alaric, though, who was no longer the headmaster of the Salvatore Boading School.

Landon tried to spend as much time as he could with Rafael though, try to make things normal for them. No one knew how Rafael got stuck in his wolf form even when it wasn't a full moon. Josie might've wanted to go to Europe to be with her sister and their mother, but she didn't want to leave Alaric alone.

"Any updates on who the hell Mystery Supergirl is?" Lizzie asked, sitting on Josie's bed through their astral projection. 

Both twins looked the picture frame on one of their drawers, a girl with dark brown hair smiling in the middle of the two girls at a bonfire. Pictures of her were everywhere, it seemed. MG had one with her hanging on his wall in his dorm room, Landon had found polaroids of himself with her or her with Rafael in their room. There was even a bedroom left empty, everyone suspecting that it was her room. They all thought that perhaps she was the one who fell in the hole that closed it, which would make sense. Anyone and everyone who went through the Malivore pit got forgotten.

Lizzie has thus dubbed her "Mystery Supergirl," even though they knew her name. Her school files that Dorian found said that her name was Lilah Desmarais, that she was a vampire with no family. When Landon was found at the Malivore pit, he was considered a hero. When the girl's photos and belongings were found at the school, they all had decided that whoever this Lilah had been, she had jumped into the pit, which created everyone's forgotten memories of her.

"Other than her name and her bedroom, she's just gone, Lizzie. Whoever she was, she helped Landon destroy the Malivore pit, probably falling into it in the process," Josie shrugged.