Chapter 2: The Stark Family

It was around noon. Tony clapped as he walked over to the tent by the lake. He sat on a small children's chair looking around. The place was a mess.

"Chow time! Morgooona? Morgan Howard Stark. Want some lunch?" Tony asked and a little girl walked out, with a silver and blue helmet, similar to Tony's helmet covering her face.

"Define lunch or be disintegrated," Morgan said pointing her right hand at Tony.

"Okay Okay. You should not be wearing that, okay? That is part of a special anniversary gift I'm making for Mom." Tony said and took the helmet off, and Morgan smiled at her dad mischievously.

"That's what you want. How did you find this?" He asked carefully placing back the messed up hair of hers.

"In the garage, "She said.

"Really? Were you looking for it?" Tony asks picking her up.

"No, I and Harry found it."She said.

"It's fine actually. Your mom never wears anything I buy for her." He said walking back to the house and notices Natasha, Steve, and Scott.

"PEOPLE!!" exclaims a boy running from Tony's behind .

"Natasha, Steve!" Morgan exclaims, "An unknown person!" At this Scott sighs.

"Now, peanuts off you go inside with your sister for lunch, okay?" Tony says and the kids run back into the house.

Soon they sat at the far edge of the house, talking about what happened in the last five years and they explained why they came here.

"Quantum fluctuation messes with the Plank scale, which triggers the Deutsch proposition. Can we agree on that"? Tony explained leaving all confused.

"Thank you" Steve says.

"In Layman's terms, it means you're are not coming home," Tony said.

"I did, "Scott said.

"No, you accidentally survived.' Time heist' what u call it's laughable because it's a pipe-dream?"Tony said.

"Tony, the stones are in the past, we go back and get them," Steve said

"We can snap our own fingers and bring everyone back," Natasha said.

"Or screw it up worse than he already has, right?"Tony asked."Gotta say, sometimes I miss that giddy optimism. However, high hopes won't help if there's no logical, tangible way for me to safely execute said time heist. I believe the most likely outcome would be our collective demise."

"Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel. That means-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there, Scott."Tony said cutting Scott off," Are u seriously telling me that your plan to save the universe is based on Back To The Future?"

"Tony... we have to take a stand," Natasha said.

"We did stand. And yet, here we are."Tony said.

"I know you got a lot on the line. You got a wife, a daughter.a son " Steve says.

"No Harry is not?" Natasha asks, for Tony and she has been in contact at Morgan's birth. "What about J.."

"Oh Nat please," Tony cut her off.

"A lot of people lost someone very important. And now, now we have a chance to bring her back. Bring everyone back. And you're telling me that won't even.." Scott said.

"That's right, Scott, I won't. Even." Tony said. "Got you, kid," Morgan came running

"Mummy told me to come and save you!" Morgan said squeezing herself within Tony.

"Good job. We're saved."Tony said."I wish you'd come here to ask me something else. Honestly, I missed you guys. There's the table's set for six. "

"Tony, I get it. And I am happy for you, I really am. But this is a second chance." Steve said.

"I got my second chance right here, Cap. I can't roll the dice again. If you guys don't talk shop, you can stay for lunch.", Tony said taking Morgan inside.

~At the night~

Tony was in the kitchen washing dishes after dinner. As he finishes the last of them, he stumbles upon a photo of both Stark and Parker, with Parker holding his Stark Internship certificate. Tony finally knows what he's fighting for. Tony was talking to F.R.I.D.A.Y., generating a holographic model of something he's working on.

"Look at a mod inspiration, let me see what check out. So, recommend one last sim before we pack it in for the night. This time, in the shape of a Mobius strip, inverted, please." He said.

"Processing..." F.R.I.D.A.Y. said. "Just a moment."

"And don't worry if it doesn't pan out. I'm just kinda -"

"Model rendered." The A.I. system said and Tony stared at it, in complete shock and amazement. Tony fell back in his chair, bewildered by his discovery.

"Shit!" He exclaimed.

"Shit?"

He heard a little voice behind him and he turned around and saw his daughter sitting on the staircase. She giggled and repeated the word again.

"What are you doing up, little miss?" Tony asked.

"Shit." She repeated.

"No, we don't say that. If mommy hears you saying that word, she will kill me." Tony said. "Your brother is asleep."

"Why you up?" Morgan asked.

"Cause I got some important shit going on here. What do you think? No, I got something on my mind. I got something on my mind." Tony said.

"Was it Juice Pops?" Morgan said.

"Sure was. Juice Pops, exactly was on... my mind." Tony said.

After the two of them finished their juice pops, Tony was putting Morgan to bed.

"Are you done? Yeah, now you are. Look at your brother, he is sleeping be like him." He said and pushed Morgan's head into her pillow "That face goes there." He said.

"Tell me a story," Morgan said.

"A story. Once upon a time, a girl went to bed. The end." Tony said.

"That's a horrible story." Morgan giggled.

"Come on, that's your favorite story." He said, kissing her head, "I love you tons"

"I love you 3000." She said.

"Wow. 3000. That's crazy. Go to bed. Both of you. Or I'll sell all your toys. Night, night." He said and walked out to the living room where Pepper was sitting, on her laptop. Tony walked out and started pacing in front of the fireplace.

"Not that it's a competition, but she loves me 3000. You were somewhere on the low 6 to 900 range." Tony said and Pepper scoffed, "What are you looking at?" He asked.

"Oh, I was planning a trip for us to go on as a birthday gift for Morgan and Harry before Harry goes back ." She said.

"I figured it out, by the way," Tony said, cutting her off.

Closing the laptop in her lap, "Tony, we got really lucky." She said.

"Yeah, I know." He said.

"James and Lily, themselves didn't," Pepper said. "A lot of people didn't,"

"No, I can't help everybody," Tony said.

"It seems a sort like you can." She said.

"I sometimes feel I should put it in a locked box and drop it at the bottom of the lake... go to bed," Tony said.

"But will you be able to rest?" She asked.