Chapter 13: Who is Harry?

@nat

liked by @misspotts, @wandamax, @Dr Banner, and 862,220,520 others

Sorry @steverogers, but she enjoys ballet lessons with auntie Nat more

View 314, 900 comments

@steverogers: I would like to disagree with that statement.

@rhodey: she seems to grow up too fast.

@realtonystark: my little princess! LOVE YOU 3000!

@misspotts

Liked by

@realtonystark, @nat, @wandamax and 2, 324, 020 others

  My little peanut has turned 6 today and would like to say thanks to all the gifts and greetings from her friends and uncles and aunts

My little peanut has turned 6 today and would like to say thanks to all the gifts and greetings from her friends and uncles and aunts. Sending our love, Stark Family.

View all 323, 123 comments

@realtonystark: please stop growing sweetheart, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR BOYFRIEND YET!

@misspotts: she's just 6 Tony.

@realtonystark: still...

@godofmischief: as much as I hate it, I do agree with Stark.

@godofthunder: BROTHER! YOU HAVE THIS GRAM AND YOU DID NOT TELL ME?!

They were joined by the Asgardians of the Galaxy, Loki, Strange, T'Challa, Pym's, and Clint's family. After cake cutting was a great party held. Now Pym trusted Stark. Miss Little Stark danced with Steve, Thor, Bucky, Sam, Peter, and Harley. Then the group witnessed Dr. Strange who was dragged by Morgan, dancing.

The Avengers were posting pictures of the party on social media.

"When will we cut the cake?"

"Sweetheart when everyone is here," Tony whispered, "Are you enjoying?"

"It was my amazing birthday everyone is here..!!" Morgan said to Tony in the midlist of the noise."But I wanted Harry too?"

"He will come, wait for some time."

The party was almost over. Now left in the room were Steve, Bruce, Tony, Pepper, Natasha, Rhodey, Sam, and Bucky who were almost asleep on the chairs. A tired Morgan was held first in Wanda's arms but was slowly taken by Thor. Soon, Morgan was sleeping on the sleeping God of Thunder. Loki watched them and clicked a picture and posted on social media which received 3000 likes in just one minute.

Strange was about to tell Tony that he was leaving with something gained his attention.....

Strange like Steve had become attached to Morgan when he overtook the responsibility to look after her when Tony was in recovery.

Strange was sternly gazing Tony, who on the other hand was gazing the door. Then, suddenly Morgan wakes up looking around the crowd of people.

From the door emerged a figure. Tony ran and dragged him inside.

"HARRY" Morgan shouted and ran across the room to hug him.

"MEET MY SON!" Tony said in a loud voice. By his comments Bucky and Sam fell down their chairs, Wanda choked on her drink, Natasha and Rhodey knew Harry before.

"Hey Hales, Pete take them inside," Tony said as he saw everyone wanted an explanation. Harley and Peter emerged from the darkroom all sleepy and they took the kids inside.

"Now..." Tony started.

"You really have a son?" Bucky asked.

"No listen to him first" Natasha spoke and everyone took their seats.

Now the story goes in the past forward. Tony explains the reason how Harry was his son and why he is hidden from the World. Everyone knows what happened that night at Godric's Hallow and who Harry Potter was and now Tony was Harry's father figure.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The story will now follow events after Morgan had turned six. And Avengers were living together in the new Compound. The events will be in 3000 shots.