Chapter 11: 'Still here-Natasha'

One Year, Two Months, Two weeks, Five Days, 13 Hours, 17 minutes, and 27 seconds later...from when Natasha texted the message..

 Morgan has joined school while Harry goes with Dudely in Little Whinging,

"Hello Nebula," Pepper said with a small smile, "Come in,"Nebula stepped inside. She had come from to meet Morgan.

"How are you and everyone?" Nebula asked, her words slightly clumsy.

"Good. And you?"

"I'm good. How's Morgan?" Pepper's smile fell a little."Some kids made fun of her at school today. I had Sam and Bucky pick her up so I could get some work done. They're playing dress-up with her,"

Nebula nodded. She was familiar with that game. Morgan liked to put tiara's and flower crowns on Nebula, insisting that Nebula was a princess. Morgan used to the same to Thor but he was not here.

Nebula could never bring herself to correct the little girl. Nebula waved to Pepper and made her way to Morgan's room. She could hear Bucky talking inside. She slowly opened the door.

Instead of being littered by dress-up clothes, shoes, and other accessories, Morgan's room was as clean as a five-year old's could get. Nebula was slightly confused, but she followed Morgan's eyes to Bucky, who was pointing to a shoe.

"Now, these shoes have a reinforced sole, which means that your kick is going to be twice as painful," The man was saying.

Nebula was confused."This isn't dressed up," she said.

Morgan turned and threw her a brilliant smile."That's what I said!" the little girl. Nebula noticed that Morgan was missing one of her front teeth. As if reading Nebula's mind, which Nebula knew was impossible for a human to do, Morgan said: "I lost a tooth today at school! See!"

Morgan opened her mouth wide, letting Nebula see where the tooth was supposed to be.

"Good job," Nebula congratulated.

Bucky handed Morgan to shoe in his hand and then stood up again."The human body has 206 bones. I will now teach you how to dislocate someone's body in 230 ways-"

"Dude, she's a kid," Sam said, looking over at Bucky, unimpressed.

Nebula sat down next to Morgan and folded her legs "criss-cross applesauce"

Sam and Bucky stared at each other like they were having a silent conversation. She was interested.

Bucky broke up the staring contest by turning around gathering something on the floor. When he turned around, Nebula saw that Bucky had grabbed a Kermit the Frog hand puppet and put it on his hand."Hey kids. Today we are going to learn how to dislocate someone's body. Are you all ready?" he said, in an impression of Kermit the Frog.

Nebula could hear Sam's quiet groan, but she didn't pay it any mind. Bucky was already going into the first way to dislocate someone's shoulder.

At Clint's house~

Clint looked up from Nathaniel's homework that he was supposed to be checking. While the homework itself was easy, explaining to the over-excited preschooler who was sure he was right was not.

"Come on now Nat. We both know that this is green," Clint said, pointing at the bush that Nathaniel had colored brown.

"It's winter. The bushes aren't green," Nathaniel said stubbornly. Clint gave a small laugh.

"But it's not winter in this picture," Clint said. His phone buzzed in his pocket. He subtly pulled it out and checked it, while still giving his attention to Nathaniel.