Chapter 16: The Heart of the Avengers

Little Morgan Stark grew in a compound where she experienced so much. Growing up she was smothered with love and affection. She could not have asked for a better life, well except for the privacy. You see she's the daughter of Tony Stark, one of the most known people in the world, and with comes the endless anxiety of being followed by the media AND A LIFE THREAT.

So her father decided it would be best for her to be close to his friends as they had asked. Harry didn't make social media appearances but Tony made sure that Harry spends time them at the compound and be treated as his own son.

She loved spending time with her uncle Steve who would teach her how to dance and would tell her to always speak her mind. She also enjoyed the ballet and piano lessons she had with her aunt Nat which led her to win multiple competitions growing up. She liked science just like her uncle Bruce so every time she gets home from school she would go straight to him and rant about how wrong her teachers were.

Growing up she had her uncle Thor and uncle Loki. Both always bringing her either to the spaceship of Asgardians of the Galaxy or sending gifts. She was treated like an actual princess when she was with them. Thor would tell her stories while Loki read to her and pranked with her.

Morgan used to go with Peter Quill who assumed the identity of Owen. With him, after she turned 10 she worked to prove the theory that Raptors follow commands. Stephen at this time was with her assuming these things may be dangerous for her and she may injure herself.

One of her favorite people was her uncle Bucky. She was always drawn to her uncle Bucky because of how gentle he was. He was very cautious around her which led her to be curious about him. This caused many late-night cocoa nights and braiding of hairs. Their relationship had always been incredible and no one could deny the love of the little girl to her uncle Buck.

One of the many uncles she enjoyed her time with was with his uncle Sam. No matter how her father hated how her uncle would teach her how to flirt, she would throw a fit if she did not get to see him. She loved running with him in the mornings then eating pretzels whenever they walked with Pikachu. Sam taught her how to play the guitar. Morgan's voice in her songs buzzed on social media. 

@falcon

Liked by @nat,@doctorstrange, @spideyguy and 2,231,980 others

Thought no one after @steverogers  would say, 'ON YOUR LEFT'!!!!

Thought no one after @steverogers would say, 'ON YOUR LEFT'!!!!

View 88, 671comments

@steverogers: ON YOUR LEFT! Keep it up, princess.

@doctorstrange: lost from a ten-year-old kid,@falcon?!

@realtonystark: WHEN DID YOU GO OUT?? 

@wandamax: @realtonystark at midnight they sneaked out like @spideyguy.

@spideyguy: WHAT DID I DO??!

Morgan did not get to see her uncle Stephen Strange and T'Challa. She would scream and squeal whenever they visit her. The two would act tough around the others but when it was for the little girl they couldn't say no. Her uncle Stephen would teach her small amounts of Mystic Arts behind her father's back so as to make her prepare for the future and for enjoyment too.

Her uncle T'Challa would bring her new tech every time he comes to visit just to see that beam in her face. With Shuri she may work on various projects, one include Morgan's suit design.

Her uncle Rhodes would be not always available but once a week used to pay her visit.

@patherking

Liked by @wandamax,@realtonystark,@doctorstrange and other 89,894,520

GIVE THIS LITTLE PRINCESS A REAL SUIT, @realtonystark.

View all 7,754,600 comments

@steverogers: @patherking give this man a shield.

@godofthunder:@patherking give this man a bottle to drink.

@realtonystark: ON IT!! @patherking.

With Wanda and Natasha, she would bake and cook and then play dress up. Natasha and Bucky would teach her how to fight. Natasha would teach her how to fight.

With Tony and Pepper, she would visit her brother Harry during summers or sometimes bring him with her to the Compound. Morgan and Harry even spend a lot of time together with the Dursleys. The Dursleys treated Harry as their own son though there were some restrictions as told by Dumbledore.

Strange had made a portal from Dursleys house to the Compound through which Harry could spend time with the Avengers. Harry was much delighted.

The Avengers had taken a lot of steps to keep Harry and Morgan safe, especially when Morgan was out. Strange paid great attention to Morgan's safety has he willingly took this task from Tony. Morgan was undoubtfully, the heart of the Avengers.

Harley and Peter was now her brother, along with Harry. These kids by Loki were given names as 'Stark's Kids'.

@punksoldier

Liked by @realtonystark,@nat,@cassie, and 8,520,562 others

I'm telling you @spideyguy if you drop her, I'll kill you.

View 489,520 comments

@arrowguy: OPPS, uhh he just did...

@falcon: I'm gonna squish you, spider.

@patherking: RUN NOW PARKER.

@doctorstrange: RUN AND DON'T YOU TRY LOOKING BACK.

It was Christmas when all of them were enjoying at the Compound. Peter had just dropped Morgan down and all her uncles were chasing the Spider guy around the Compound. It's not that the Uncles are bullying Peter.

"Are you hurt, Miss?" Tony asked.

"NOPE!," She answered standing on her feet.

"But I guess Spidy will be knocked, uh .." Natasha said. "He is already knocked down"

"Boys stop!" Pepper said shielding Peter. "He is just a kid."