Names

Hikigaya POV

I was heading home  after the whole concert, it was pretty good not gonna lie but, I swear the Sagami part really pissed me off, she kept squeaking into the mic, like since she couldn't memorize the lines, she was with her friend's while pushing all the work to Yukinoshita these are the consequences. Heck even Yuigahama wasn't nervous at all and she's an airhead or whatever, But what Hiratsuka-sensei told me had me thinking, should I be doing this?

Anyways Yuigahama sent me and Yukinoshita a message that she and her parent would be going to China for about a week, but it could be longer. It really peeked my interest in why she was going, But I didn't question it. Yukinoshita was probably going to ask Yuigahama to get her that Kung-Fu-Pan DVD and Doll.

TimeSkip 1 day

It's been a day since Yuigahama said she had to go on that trip with her family, for some reason it's rather......
quiet in the clubroom. I was reading and so was Yukinoshita till I remembered, that I had to write a name.

'Wait, I just forgot, I gotta add Sagami to the "People I Can't Forgive" book, i'm going to do that right now!'

I quickly write down Sagami and the reason I hate her. But Yukinoshita my clubmate sees what i'm doing, hopefully she forgot about that time, she asked me to show her this book.

"Hey, Hikigaya-kun what are you writing doing a school project or something? Anyways,If you write that fast you'll get as bad grades as Yuigahama-san"
She's still reading but she looks at me and asks.

"Oh Concerned are we, Well don't worry it's harder than you think to get grades like Yuigahama." I say with a smirk, while still writing.

"I think you misunderstand, I don't care about your grades or how smart you are, but if you get grades like that than, you'll have to attend the study meetings we have and i'd rather not see you at those." She glares at me for thinking that and then goes back to reading.

"Cold as always." I wipe, my smirk off and continue reading

"Anyway what are you writing, I don't want to see you after school." She seems to have an interest in this but i'm not sure.

"But this is after school?"
I muttered

By this time, I finished writing Sagami's and why i'll never forgive her.

Yukinoshita just went back to reading so that means, I wont have her looking through this lucky!

"Hey Hikigaya-kun?"
She says out of the blue, still reading.

"Yeah?"

"What do you think about Yuigahama?" For some reason, she said this, while looking at me.

"You tryna hit on me?" I blurt out.

"No, i'm just asking." Atleast, she didn't insult me.

"Ehh i'd say shes a....'nice girl'." Nice girl, the typical girl.

"Ok then." Wait what she's just going to accept that, is this Yukinoshita?

"Alright."

I finish writing down Sagami's name and why I hate her.

"Ok i'm going now." I say, putting the books in my bag.

"Hey." For some reason she is talking to me this is the first time she's talking to me when, I leave.

"What?"

"You're supposed to stay until the club is over. I'm in charge of fixing your attitude." Wow, she wants me to stay.

"No thanks." I didn't want to stay any longer, I just want to play on psp-chan.

"Your opinion is irrelevent in this." Ouch, i've gotta make an excuse.

"Well Komachi's isn't." Komachi's name, will save me!

"What does Komachi-san have to do with this?"

"I gotta get umm.. groceries for her."
Ya groceries, not a lie.

"That's a lie." Damn, saw right through me.

"What..no."

"Komachi wouldn't trust you to get her groceries." She trusts me!

"No she would, i've gotten them for her before."

"Well the previous times were after club hours so you're clearly lieing."

Wait that doesn't mean I was lieing the other times.

"Seriously, why do you want me to stay?"

"Hiratsuka-sensei's request." No, you just want to torture me.

"Fine whatever." I've gotta give in or she's gonna hunt me down.

'I'm just gonna make a people who I can forgive book.'

'first person is... Komachi because Komachi.'
'second is......hmm...who... I got it Totsuka!' I quickly write both of them down with no reasons.

"Ok Hikigaya-kun you can leave now since club is over." No more torture, yes!

"Finally." I say more excitied than normal.

"Why do you say it like i'm a nuisence? You're level of being should be thankful for having me as company." Oi, oi my level is high just not as high as yours.

"But you're the one who made me stay here?"

"You know what..whatever." I give in

I head home and see psp-chan so I start playing.

"It's a good thing she didn't find it, if she did she did find out, I wrote her name 5 times in it, I wouldn't be good."

"Komachi's not back hope she's not with Kawasomething's brother can't trust that guy, he's got his sister's blood." I don't really hate Taishi although he does have the black lace girl's blood, I can't trust him!

"I'll just go to sleep."
I head to bed without a second thought, why was Yukinoshita so insistent on me stay today, though?