Confession.

I wake up and look behind me to see Yukinoshita still asleep in the other bed.

She then wakes up minutes later. I finish brushing my teeth and I see her.

"Good Morning." I say. Sitting on my bed looking at her.

"Good Morning." She says getting up.

"Hey." I ask.

"Hmm?" She says.

"Why'd you assume before, I gave up on life?" I ask

"You didn't? I alway's see you sad for some reason. So I just assumed it." She says.

"No, i've given up on connections not life. Plus, you're making sound like an emo edgelord." I say and she chuckles going to the washroom and brushing her teeth.

I just make some breakfast for myself. Egg and Toast. The most simple thing ever.

"So, why'd you want to be in my hotel room in the first place?" I ask as she sits down next to me.

"Girlfriends, and boyfriends are supposed to be together." She says eating the ones I made.

"Huh, if that's the case then why're our beds 20 meters apart?" I ask.

"Simply because I don't feel safe next to you." she says.

"Huh? Then why're you here in the first place?" I ask.

Sigh "Fine, I was lying. I just wanted to be closer to you." She says.

"Then why're our beds 20 meters apart?" I ask.

"That was what they organized not me." She says as we both finish eating.

"....So, why're we here in the first place?" I ask forgetting what the hell we we're supposed to do.

"Prevent Tobe from confessing to Ebina." she says.

"So prevent, the loud idiot from confessing to the yaoi pervert?" I say and she nods.

"Hm...alright then." I say looking up.

"Hikigaya-kun." She asks out of the blue.

"Hmm?" I ask.

"What is it that you've wanted in you're life?" She asks me.

"Huh?" I say.

"You serious?" I ask and she nods.
I look down.

"I've wanted something genuine." I say.

"Something genuine?"

"A genuine relationship ship or a real relationship is another way of saying it." I say.

"I've alway's wanted one, it means. There's no fake feelings, no made up feelings, no fake persona's just the real thing being shown. I've alway's wanted that." I say looking up.

"....I'm surprised." She says.

"Hmm?" I say.

"We both want the same things." She says.

".......Huh." I say.

"Hey, Yukinoshita?" I ask.

"Is you're cold persona the real you?" I ask.

".......No it's not." She says.

"You want something genuine yet you're putting up an act?" I ask.

"......We all have acts." She says.

"You also do, you're past experiences molded this you." She says and I nod.

"I hope, we can both find the real us." I say and she nods.