Council...

We had returned from the field trip.

Hayama's group click was extended.

I don't know why i'm doing this.

We we're bothing reading until the door gets openned.

"Hello." Yukinoshita says still reading. We look at the person at the door a second after. Yuigahama.

"Yuigahama-san..." Yukinoshita says.

"Yuigahama." I say

"Oh, Hikki, Yukinon. I decided to come back. Am I not welcome?" She asks.

"You're always welcome." Yukinoshita says with a smile.

"Yeah, Yuigahama, you're our friend not a person we detest." I say.

"Ah, thanks!" She says sitting in her usual spot.

"Yuigahama, are you ok now?" I ask.

"....Yeah, I've gotten over it." She says.

She hasn't I can tell, she's still immensly sad, and has a little resentment towards Yukinoshita. It's better then when she first heard about us dating but it still is bad.

"......." We just don't talk.

"Yuigahama-san, if you need anything just feel free to ask we're here for you." Yukinoshita says.

"...Thanks." she says.

I just continue reading.

The door gets knocked on.

"Come in." Yukinoshita says.

"Hello, this is the service club right?" Shiromeguri-senpai asks we just nod.

We see a little blonde girl, first impressions. A girl who wants to be with Hayama at all costs.

Change, not sure why i'm thinking about it now. But I understand, I've wanted to change. But I don't want to at the same time.

Whether I change or not, doesn't matter, the results will be the same. I'll never win, what I want is existing is it? But it isn't something I can reach. To change is to run away from you're past. I don't want to get hurt anymore. But what am I supposed to do?

Why did I think about this?

"Iroha-chan!" Yuigahama says.

Hiratsuka wasn't here, she had to do paperwork.

"Yui-senpai! Hi!" Iroha I think?

I know I'm gonna hate this girl right away.

Hopefully the big brother instincts don't kick in.

"Yahallo! It's been ages!" Yuigahama says.

I merely do a evaluation.

A fake, A fake. Another fake. Just a girl trying to be cute. Isn't hard to see.

She looks at me with a smile a fake one.

I sigh.

She explains how Isshiki(Learned her name) Is running for student council.

I look at her with doubt.

"You just though I wouldn't be able to right?" She asks looking at me.

"Well yea, you're the type of person to rely on other's to do you're work instead of doing it yourself." I say.

"Hikigaya-kun, while accurate you shouldn't say you're thoughts outloud." Yukinoshita says.

"You're not denying him?!" Isshiki says.

She doesn't want to be in the student council but she also doesn't want her reputation to be hurt.

I take a sip of tea.

Science can't explain these people better then I can. I can tell at a glance. They're too lazy to do their work, they rely on other's for it. They don't bother with their problems, they're pain in the necks.

"...Hm, I see." Yukinoshita says.

"What do you suppose we do?" I ask Yukinoshita.

She whispers something to me.

"What we do, is make sure her reputation isn't hurt right? Then we need to make sure she runs for the council. You can figure out what to do next just make sure it doesn't hurt you." She whispers.

".....Isshiki-san, you're request is accepted but please come by another day and we will disscuss the terms for it. Only you." Yukinoshita says.

"O-Oh Ok." She says.

Shiromeguri leaves and Isshiki asks something.

"Um...Yukinoshita-senpai, I've been meaning to ask but is that guy you're boyfriend?" (Isshiki)

"Yeah, is that a problem?" She asks.

"I just thought someone like you, would be with someone like Hayama." (Isshiki)

"That's an insult to both of us, I despise everybody of Hayama's type. When you get to know Hikigaya-kun, he's quite charming." (Yukino)

"In what way?" (Isshiki)

"You don't need to know that. Now if we all will let's leave." Yukinoshita says and Yuigahama and me just nod getting up.

We're walking home.

"Yuigahama, you've been uneasy this whole time what's wrong?" I ask.

"...I just don't understand, what's better about Yukinon then me?" She asks.

We look at her dumbfounded.

"Is it her black hair? Because she's rich? Her cooking? What is it?" She asks.

".....So that's it huh." I say looking at her.

"....It's not that Yuigahama, none of those." I say.

"Huh?" Yuigahama says.

"I love Yukinoshita, because she's Yukinoshita Yukino not because of her looks, money or the other things you listed. She is the closest person to me but also the farthest to me. I want to find out. Whether something genuine exists, Yukinoshita is the only way for me to find that." I say.

"...." Yukinoshita and Yuigahama are silent.

"....Ok." She says Sobbing and running away.

".....This, is how life is, isn't it?" I ask.

"....Yea." Yukinoshita says as we walk away.

"...Hikigaya-kun, why don't you stay for dinner today?" She asks.

"...Ok." I just say.

We go inside her home.

It's a little different then I remember I see a picture of me and her together. I can merely smile at this.

"Hey, does anyone beside us, that random girl and Yuigahama know about us?" I ask. She shakes her head.

Life is over, or beggining?