Selfhate

Hikigaya POV
It's currently been 5 days since Yuigahama has left, just 2 more days.

She flips the page and sees Haruno

"Hey, why's nee-san here?" She asks looking at me suspiciously.

"...Just read it, I want to finish this as quick as possible." I say just reading my light novel.

"Ok." She just reads and reads I don't know why she wanted to do this so bad though.

Haruno:
"Scares the shit, outta me tries to seduce me everytime I see her in public also, I know she kinda is like the bad guy but, I can understand her."

"So that siscon logic isn't only good for your sister huh?" She says impressed for some reason.

"Oi, i'm not a siscon." I say looking at her, trying to look menacing.

"Ok although, you're acting like one." Rude.

She continues reading Haruno's part

"She seems like the bad guy but all she does is tries to make Yukinoshita not become like her although her teasing is really over the top, it's a good thing Komachi can never become like me!"

"So..that's why you and nee-san do that stuff.. that is kind of believable but why does she seduce you?" She looks at me disgusted.

"Hell if I know, I don't like it either." I say this and she lessens the disgust and goes more for a suspicious glare.

"I thought a man like you, would like that type of stuff." She says looking like she'd kill me after I said one thing wrong. Is she a gorilla or the Ice Queen? I don't know anymore.

"There are no men of my type you idiot although, there are plenty of girls like you." I say proud.

"Hmm, I suppose that does make you..special."

"Special in a good or bad way?" I ask a little hesitantly, She's gonna say bad.

"Good."
Huh, I wasn't expecting that. I look at her with a look saying "are you serious?"

"Wait, what I thought you were going to say bad." I say looking hella suspicious.

"No, because your able to see through nee-san despite only seeing her once. A normal man wouldn't be able to especially a guy like Hayama." She says, She says. Never expected any sort of praise, but i'll take it.

"Wait doesn't Hayama already know?" I say looking confused.

"That's because we've been forced to stay together at our childhood." Makes sense.

"Hmm...ok." I return to reading my light novel.

"You said there was 2, I only saw 1?" She looks a little weird like she's saying "you lieing bastard."

"The last one is on, the last page of the notebook."

"Hmm"

Hikigaya Hachiman:
"I hate myself, I do good things for others even though I don't want to, i've heard from Komachi once where she asked if, I did this because I wanted to be saved, but I denyed her i'll say that I do sometimes want to be saved, but I know that will never happen. so i'll just help others even if there's no control, my life's already down the drain so, I have to make sure nobody else's goes although, I can never be honest with myself and what I want is never coming anyways so what's the point, even if I get a wish it will dissapear after some time. So no wishes are good for me that's why being me is wrong." The one I was scared of.

"Hey, Why are you on this list?" She finished it all.

"No comment." Not making any comments.

"Ok then." She finally is done I get to leave!

"Well were done here, I finally understand what's in your head." She snaps it closed.

"....Ya." For some reason, I regret all of this.

"Here, take it back." She hands me it and then gets up.

Then we just headed our seperate ways and went home.

1 day left until Yuigahama comes back