Council Pt.2

Hikigaya POV

Yuigahama ran away crying.

"I hope we can fix our relationship with her." I say.

"Yea." Yukinoshita says.

We just walked to Yukinoshita's home.

"I'll be going now." I say as I leave.

It all made sense for me now. Yuigahama was desperate.
Desperate to make me not hate her.
Even though that desperateness made me hate her.
Even if it meant breaking her friendship with Yukinoshita she didn't care. She cared only about getting with me.
Why?

Because I saved her dog?

I live in a difficult household. Not as difficult as Yukinoshita's. From an outsiders perspective it would look like it's just a normal home. That's far from the truth.

To my parents. I am extra. Because I was born when they were 17. Why is it my fault? It's their fault for doing 'it' when they were 17. So why do I have to get the blame for it?

"Well, It's time for sleeping." I say as I open the door going to my bed.

Genuinity, does it exist? Do equals exist? No, equals don't exist. You're status is decided when you're born.
Genuinity? I'm not sure about that one.

[TimeSkip Tommorow]

I'm in the service club after finishing school, it appears Yuigahama still isn't here, well Yukinoshita is here. I still don't know why we're calling each other by our last names.

"So, what now?" I ask.

"We have to figure the student council stuff out....Yuigahama-san isn't here." Yukinoshita says.

"...Yea."

"Let's hurry." I say as I scoot my chair closer to hers so I can see the page she gets tinted red, I realize what I did and also get tinted red.

"W-Well, let's start now." Yukinoshita says.

"R-Right."

She'll get made fun of for not being student council. It's a rather selfish request. I'm not a particularly normal teenager so I can't relate.

"So, should we get Hayama-san to help her out?" Yukinoshita says.

"Sure? But why are you calling him 'san'? Doesn't that mean you only think of him as an aquintence?" I ask.

"Of course, I hate him with all I have. He abandoned me when I was getting bullied and tries to earn my trust back after while clearly not changing at all." Yukinoshita says.

"Alright, but shouldn't we just make her student council? It'll make this job a lot easier." I say.

"And how do you plan to do that?" She asks.

"I'll just make a fake account named Hayama Hayato, get a bunch of supporters for Isshiki and then i'll tell her and done." I say.

"That seems very risky." Yukinoshita says.

"True." I say.

"Fine, let's do it then." She says as we start working on it. She puts glasses on.

"You're nearsighted?" I ask.

"Y-Yes, d-does it look bad?" She asks.

"No it looks pretty good." I say and she just sighs in relief.

"Hey, shouldn't we be calling eachother by first names? I feel were close enough." I say.

"Right, Hachiman." She says.

"Right, Right Yukino." I say.

"I'll need Zaimokuza's help also, but make sure absolutely sure nobody but us see's this especially her and Yuigahama." I say.

"I understand her but why not Yuigahama?" She asks.

"Even if she tries not to mention it she will." I say and she just nods.

I mean....Yuigahama's kinda out of the picture.

God this stuff is so annoying.

And for a week straight we literally did this student council stuff.

Isshiki wanted to be student council again, we got her like 1/2 of the school on our side supporting her.

...Yuigahama is still nowhere to be found.