Return.

Hikigaya POV

She asked me for my answer? rom com gods, what the hell are you pulling.

"My...answer?" I ask looking back at her while she twiddles her thumbs. Is this a Yuigahama refrence or something?

"Hm....." I say as I put a hand, on my chin.

"....Okay Sure." I say as she finally stops twiddling her thumbs.

"You mean it or not?" She asks looking eager. What the hell don't back me in a corner.

"Y-Yes, I do i'm not after your looks, improving status, or your money ok?" She seems satisfied with that answer.

"Good, your not like other men." Huh, what the hell does that mean.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, kinda curious.

"Some people want me for my looks, some want me for my money, some want me because it will benefit their status, while you want me for me." I realized it finally and just smiled.
while going off in the distance with my hands in my pockets. Watch this all be a dream, I swear rom-com gods.

The next day.

I show up and see no Yuigahama. I came a little early, so I texted her.

"Yo, Yuigahama you coming to school or not?" I texted and waited for an answer.

"Oh, Hikki i'm coming back by tommorow the flight, got delayed." Hmm...Ok then.

Class goes normally, it's the end of the day. So I go to the clubroom.

"Hello." Yukinoshita just says this like nothing happened.

"Yo." I sit at my usual seat and just read one of those novels, I brought.

"Have you seen or heard from Yuigahama?" She asks me out of the blue.

"Yea, she messaged me that her flight got delayed so she'll be back by tommorow." She nods at this and continues reading.

"Hikigaya-kun, we've gotten a request." She says and I look at her and give a look of "go on."

"It's from Meguri-senpai, she said that we'll hold the cultural festival, but only when Yuigahama arrives." I scoff at this, She notices and gives me a questioning glare.

"They, don't trust us at all don't you get it? It's the same as before I came here." She notices and just nods.

"Perhaps your rotten eyes made them flee?" Oi, Oi.

"Nah, if that was the case Yuigahama wouldn't have come here at all." I say shaking my head. She just nods.

For some reason she moves her chair next to mine.

"Um...why're you doing this?" I ask looking questionly.

"You accepted me didn't you it's only natural, I do this." Her chair is like only 10-20 cm away from mine.

"Wait, that wasn't a dream?" She notices me say this and just chuckles.

"No, it wasn't." I just nod and go back to reading. Until I realized, she's reading that Pan-chan book I got for her on our unoffical date.

"You really love Pan-Chan huh?" I say still reading. She glares at me with a glare of "you got a problem with it?". I just shrug it off.

"I suppose it's time for us, to leave." Currently it is like 5 minutes after the club hours.

"Wait, but what are we going to tell Yuigahama?" I ask her before we got up.

"That...is true. For all she knows we aern't infatcuated with each other." She says this looking at me.

"Let's tell her after the athletic festival if we ruin it now we're gonna have some problems just act like how we've been before this." She nods, at this.

"Alright let's go." I say this as we leave.

An airhead's feelings are easy to understand, they'll leave for a couple weeks and then come back sad.

Is this what we should be doing?