Shopping or Not?

Hikigaya POV

Yuigahama should be back, today everything will be normal.

It's a Saturday, Yukinoshita called me to that mall, i'm about 10 minutes early since, I don't want to be yelled at.

5 minutes later, I see her.

How nostalgic she's wearing those clothes with that haircut she had at the time we first came here. Coincidentally I have the same shirt as I did that day. Though my pants are different.

"How nostalgic." It's only been a few weeks and i'm still calling it nostalgic.

"Ara, you're early? I suppose you do have manners." She looks at me with praise. Although, i'd rather sleep then be here.

"So, Hurry up." I pester her and she shrugs it off and makes me follow her.

"First, we should get her a...what does she like?" I facepalm you've been with her for like every second of your 2nd year highschool life and you don't know what she likes.

"Things people with an iq of lower than 100 like." I say and she understands.

It's said Yuigahama coughed and she realized someone talked smack about her.

"Hey, I need to go the book store stay here, ok?" I tell her, she nods but I look back she's not there where the hell did she go?

I look beside me and I see her.

"The hell you doing?" I ask she flinches and looks at me.

"I-I need to go to the book store too." I swear, why is she such a tsundere?

"Are, these excuses to stay near me?" I ask and she flinches. She knows I caught on.

"N-No." She says as she keeps following me.

"A tsundere and a yandere?" She looks at me confused.

"Your the tsundere and Yuigahama is the Yandere idiot, you read my opinions on people already didn't you? Wait, I forgot to write Hayama's name in it!" I say as I look like I got scammed.

"I'm not a tsundere." Is all she says still following.

I was joking, i'm not sure if she likes me or not i'm probably dense though.

Yuigahama will never read books even though, she needs them more than me and Yukinoshita.

"Well, imma get my books you get yours." I wave off.

I find the books, Konosuba and Re:Zero. Isekai, I have nothing better to do. I grab about 3 or 4 of them. I look at what, Yukinoshita's looking at.

"Pan-Chan Adventures" Um..I know you like Pan-chan, I wont judge but why do you keep eyeing it?

I head over to the Pan-Chan adventures section. She looks at me a little skeptical like what if i'm going to judge her. I grab the whole set. I'll give it to her and she'll be vulnerable! Hey i'm not a creep don't think that! I'm doing this because I want to. Plus she'll stop insulting me if I do this, I think.

I grab the set, She looks at me curious at what i'm doing, Then follows me.

"Hey, can I get all this?" I say putting all the stuff down.

"Yes, that will be 2,500 yen." Equal to $25 I think.

"That's kind of expensive, but here."
I hand her 3,000 yen waiting for my change.
How do I get money? Mom gives me. Pops don't give me shit.

I get my change and then we head out.

"Hey why'd you get all the Pan-chan books?" She asks looking excited to read them.