Festival

It's the next day. I see Yuigahama in class it's all normal.

"Yuigahama, you've gotta come to the club today, we've got some work." Is what I tell her outside the classroom.

She says she'll come a little I nod.

I open the door to see Yukinonishita making tea.

"Yo." I say.

"Hello." She says back.

I grab a chair and sit next to her.

"Didn't you say we should act like we're not infactuated with eachother?" She says strangely.

"I did no harm sitting next to each other I can just say Hiratsuka-sensei told me to sit here." I say, and she just sighs.

We sit next to eachother reading.

10 minutes later Yuigahama arrives.

"Yahallo Hikki! Yukin- WAIT YOU'RE SITTING NEXT TO EACHOTHER!" she moves back.

"Hiratsuka-sensei, requested I sit here to make sure she doesn't take all the work alone like the athletic festival." I say and she nods. Then Yuigahama just sits.

"Yuigahama-san, We got a request from the student council to do the atlethic festival when you arrived, I'll tell Shiromeguri-senpai to come." Yuigahama nods.

We called her here.

"Ok, let's go to the student council room, Yuigahama, Yukinoshita and uh..." She forgot me, oh fuck her.

"Wow ignoring my existence how rude, it's Hikigaya." She apologizes and we go to the student council room.

Hiratsuka says she wants to do something.

And we do brain storming.

Yuigahama raises her hand.

"Interrelay race!" She says.

"Kids who aern't in clubs wont be able to participate. Not good." Hiratsuka says.

Yukinoshita Raises her hand.

"A traditional bread-eating race." She says.

"People who like rice'll sue our asses." Hiratsuka says.

"Hm...if the problem is people's feelings we just have to do something everyone'll like right?" I say.

Hiratsuka-sensei nods.

"Alright, let me call the experts on this shit." I say they get confused.

I call Zaimokuza and Ebina.

"They're pros how?" Yukinoshita says.

"They're the only ones who can think up fantasy idea's everyone'll enjoy." She just nods.

They say all the stuff.

Timeskip to the start of the festival.

"You guys do the job, i'll go think over my life." I wave them off.

I have a bandage on me it'll probably be counted as a weapon for this. I'll just throw it somewhere.

It's Everyone fighting yay!

They fight. And fight.

And Yukinoshita takes Miura down in 1 blow as she does the others.

"Good work." I say.

"We're counting on you!" Yuigahama says.

While Yukinoshita says something in my ear.

I didn't hear it. I know she meant for me not to hear it the hell, was she trying to say.

Every boy is blushing over Totsuka strange, i'm not blushing over him anymore.

"Hachiman!" Totsuka says coming to me.
Totsuka says why he's wearing the outfit.

Hayama is the captain in the white team.

I tell Zaimokuza to motive them and he does.

Time to fight.

I'm walking with Stealth Hikki since nobody know's who I am, they don't go after me. Zaimokuza tags behind fighting everyone behind him.

Then Hayama comes.

"You thought I wouldn't notice you? It was a good plan. Nobody pays any mind to you so they wouldn't bother going after you. But I will." He says.

I put my hands up and do a gang sign to Zaimokuza he understands.

"What does that mean?" Hayama asks.

"ZAIMOKUZA!" I say as, I trip the people behind me and move out the way so he can deal with the everyone else.

Tobe and his friends come to deal with him and Zaimokuza says.

"ZAIMOKUZA CRUSHER!!" he says pulverizing. Hayama goes to deal with him when he forgot about me. I touch the pole and it's over.

"UAHHHH" Zaimokuza screams. Good job idiot. It was you're win without you it would've been impossible.

We get the results annouced and we won. Yay.

"Good job, Hikigaya-kun that strategy was one only you could do and it worked." She says.

"I'm awesome I told you anyways i'm going to the clubroom." I head there.

They come in later.

"Good, job Hikigaya-kun you managed to get the win." Yukinoshita tells me.

"Idiot, Zaimokuza did the work his weight neutralized all their numbers." I say.

"What does neutralized mean?" Me and Yukinoshita sigh.

"How'd you get into this school if you don't know what that means? It means handled." We sigh.

"Anyway's i'm going home, can you come with me, Yukinon?" She says Yukinoshita shakes her head to Yuigahama's shock.

"I've got to do somepaper work with Hikigaya-kun." I nod and she leaves.

"....Alright, so how're we gonna tell her?" I ask.

"That's the thing we don't know how To tell her." She says.

"I don't want to ruin your relationship with her, but I want her to be free." I say and she nods.

"...I don't want to either, but sometimes the truth needs to be revealed." She says.

"I know it'll hurt both of us... i'm sorry for being with you so you ruin you're relationship with her." I say and she shakes her head.

"That's the thing Hikigaya-kun, you never gave up on me. Yuigahama-san would've after I told her I was in the car that almost hit her dog. That's why I can say with a straight face. That I like you more." She says smiling.

"I like you more too.... that scored pretty high in my book." She chuckles

"I've been wondering what is this point system with you and you're sister?" She asks

"We, basically compliment one another and if it sounded good then we just say that pay no mind to it." She chuckles.

"Anyway's what did you say in my ear? I didn't hear it." I say and she looks at me and giggles.

"I meant for you not to hear it. Anyway's what I said was I'd to this if you managed to win." I tilt my head.

"The hell is this?" I ask.

"This." She moves in umm...i'm scared am I going to die?

She kisses me on the cheek... Um this is literally the second day we've been dating and you're kissing me isn't this to fast?

"Never expected to get a kiss on the second day of dating but ok." I say a slight smile I can't hide appears.