The Reveal

We were in the clubroom. Waiting for Yuigahama. This is going to be hard to tell her.

"Yahallo!" Yuigahama arrives me and Yukinoshita were next to each other.

"......Hello, Yuigahama." We say at the same time since we know it'll hurt to reveal it to her.

She sits down.

"Yuigahama-san, we have an announcement to make for you." Yukinoshita says, Yuigahama looks at her.

"Me....and Hikigaya-kun are....dating." Yuigahama stands up with tears in her eyes.

"....It's fine." She says running out the door.

"......This hurt a lot more then I expected." I say looking down.

"...Yea, she was our only friend. Now we just........lost her." Yukinoshita says on the verge of tears.

"It's ok....now she can find true happiness." She nods sadly.

Was it all worth it?

TIMESKIP TOMMOROW

I'm sad....yet happy for her. Her feelings mean more than mine so it's good, she finally is able to find her happiness.

Hayama approaches me.

"What did you do to Yuigahama?" He asks me.

"Nothing..." I say looking down he can see how, i'm also sad so it must be something that happened between us. He just leaves probably going to ask Yukinoshita.

I head inside the clubroom.

"Yo....." I say sitting down.

"Hello...." She says back.

"I'm sorry, I knew my relationship with her was a guilt one but yours was a real one." I looking down.

"It's fine....As long as she can be truly happy." She says still reading.

"It's all over isn't it." I look up.

"For us, yes for her no, she always will have another chance. We have no do overs. My life is carved out while you've given up on yours." She looks up.

"....So what do we do now?" I ask and she looks at me.

"I'm not sure, idea's would alway's pop up with Yuigahama, but now we don't know what to do because we're both nervous it'll ruin the relationship we have between eachother." I nod at this sadly.

"No requests yet huh?" I ask.

"Seems not, this is like before Yuigahama came here." Yukinoshita adds till Hayama and Tobe come in.

We look at them.

"Hello, Hayama-san and Tobe-kun, what do you need?" Yukinoshita says. She still hates Hayama from her elementry experiences with him.

We have a field trip coming up...

"Hey, I don't think I can ask Hikitani-kun for help, after all." This idiot says.

"What, buisness is it if Hikigaya-kun has to leave the room? Isn't it rude to call someone the wrong name and ask them to leave? I suppose someone as rude as you should leave instead." Yukinoshita stands up for me.

"Um...now we were being rude weren't we Tobe? Let's just ask them." Hayama says.

"Ok, Ok." Tobe says.

He explains how he wants to ask Ebina out and stuff and doesn't want to get rejected.

"I'm sorry, but we cannot help you with that." They look at her.