Selfish or Selfless?

Hikigaya POV
The next part Yukinoshita was reading were some irrelevant people, so I had no reason to listen.

What Yukinoshita was reading:

Random Dude (Guy Who I Forgot his name so random dude) : "Threw trash on my bike will kill him someday!"
She didn't respond for any of the random dudes
Random Dude: "Ignored me, will kill"

She flips to the next page and she widens her eyes and glares at me

ahh she was at "that page."

"Hey why is Yuighama's name here?"

"Read It, and you'll find out why."

"Do you really hate her, I can understand, why i'm in it but why her?"

"I said read it."
I answered a little harshly, I didn't want to explain but I know considering how me and Yuigahama treat each other you'd think her name wouldn't be there.

She was a little taken aback by this, but just shrugged it off and was reading

Yuigahama: "I... dont really hate Yuigahama, but I don't really like her either, I know the way she treats me is out of guilt for me saving her dog, i'm not dense, I know she loves me but I can't say, I love her sadly, it is all because I saved her dog, She made some bullshit reasoning, before that
she would've still come to the club and become my friend, but I know that's not true, Hiratsuka made the club because, she feared i'd be alone because of the dog thing, if that never happened, there would be no club, plus, even if the club was there after the make believe dog incident, she would've only joined to get attention for talking to a loner, she's like all the other nice girls, all I hope is that she can be honest and love someone thats not out of guilt."

"...." She stops reading and just stays silent until.

"I see... you're not as bad as I thought." She looks at me a little surprised.

"Yea..." I answer as a reflex until I process what she said.

"Wait a second you thought I was bad, i'm the kindest person ever!" I retort back.

"Yea...sure."
Why so sarcastic?

"Whatever i'll just move to the next part so, I can do this as quick as possible." She goes to the next part.

Orimoto Kaori:
I'll just sum this up in a quote I made about Yuigahama because these 2 are
very similar except Orimoto is way more hateble, I hate nice girls, just exchanging greetings with them will get them on your mind.
Start texting each other, and your heart will be set a flutter.
If they call you, you're done for.
Enjoy staring at your logs and grinning like a fool.
However, I won't get fooled again. That's what your kind calls kindness.
If you're nice to me, you're nice to others.
I always end up nearly forgetting that. Reality is cruel,
So I'm sure lies are a form of kindness.
Thus, I say kindness itself is also a lie.
I always ended up with these expectations.
And I always ended up with these misunderstandings.
And before I knew it, I stopped hoping.
A highly trained loner is once bitten, twice shy.
As a veteran on this battlefield of life, I've gotten used to losing.
That's why I always hate nice girls."

"You...really are ....stupid." She says a little surprised at how much I hate normal girls.

"Yea." This time I didn't need to process, I know i'm stupid.

"Hmm theres only one more name in this, good I was getting bored." She says in a "bored" tone.

"Oi your the one, who forced me to give you it so, you can't be bored." I retort looking at her.

"Hmm so it's just Sagami, I guess that is understandable."

Sagami: "Keeps giving work to others doesn't consider others only herself, Keeps doing the stuff that benefits her the best and not others does everything just to get more popular and tries to get with others,
hate her."

"Hm so that's it huh...I mean your reasoning is true and all but wouldn't that mean Yuigahama and that Ori..Orimo would do the same as her?" Why do you forget names so easily!

"Ya except Yuigahama would've done that if the car accident didn't happen you have to consider how different things would be without the car accident." Although if the car accident didn't happen, I wouldn't have met her.

"True."

"So that's it huh I only saw my name 2 times."

"No, your mistaken you saw you're name 5 times, except you just skipped the other 3 times also there's 2 more."

"Really how much longer?" She says looking a little excited and a little bored.

"Oi, stop complaining you stole this from me although it really is strange that no requests have come do you know why?" She really likes pissing me off.

"Oh, that i'm pretty sure nobody wants to come without Yuigahama here." She says a little unexpectingly.

"I expected nothing less everyone, hates me and you." I say while I go back to reading.

"You're mistaken the girls hate me, the boys love me... and for you nobody loves you, except your sister or does she?" She says putting her hand on her chin at the last bit.

"Oi, My sister loves me, less than I love she still loves me." I say shutting my book till I realized, I DON'T HAVE A BOOKMARK!

"Whatever, who's next and where is it?" She says looking at me like "what the hell is wrong with you?"

"On the next Page."