Present

Komachi POV
"Oni-chan, where is Yui-san?" I asked first thing when he came.

"She's at China with her parents she should be back tommorow." He answers putting his shoes on.

"She could've left Sablè." I say disappointed.

"You really like Sablè more than Kamakura?"
Oh no if Kamakura hears this he's going to leave me and go to Oni-chan

"N-no...well mabye but that doesn't matter!"

Kamakura peeks out the corner and hears what I said and runs instead of going to me, He goes to Oni-chan

"Meow 😭." He cries in Oni-chan's chest.

"N-No Kamakura come to me." I say trying to get him but he resists.

"Finally Kamakura, goes to me instead of you!" He says very proud.

"Noo give him back!" I try to get him

"Well, i've gotta go, bye, bye Komachi."

"Bye, Bye oni-chan."

Hikigaya POV

I'm going back to school after she read it, this ain't good.

I finish Class same thing as always and then I head to the clubroom.

"Yo." Usual greeting, I gave.

"Hello."

We decided not to mention anything that happened the past days.

"Hey..Hikigaya?" She asks suddenly out of nowhere. Looking at me no book in hand.

"Mm?" I answer still on my book.

"Want..some tea?"
Oi why're you asking.

"Sure...I guess?"

She gives me the tea, but I still wonder what's wrong with her.

"Hey, Yukinoshita?" I ask looking at her, book still in hand.

"Yea?" She answers, still no book.

"What's wrong with you today?"

"W-what do you mean?"
Why's she stuttering what's wrong with her.

"You know what, whatever." I just settle for no answer and go back to reading while sipping her tea.

"Fine...I wanted to ask you something." Hm? A question...the great Ice Queen asks me a question?

"?" I just say give a look that says "go on."

"Will...you...go out with me?" Oh wow this is so familiar except it's in the clubroom and not the hallway.

"No." Immediate response, she'll never expect this!

"Huh?" She seems surprised that someone like me would decline a date with "her".

"You only want me to come so you can get Komachi to come don't you?" I ask sipping my tea again.

"No...because Komachi is just going to leave like last time." Wait, what she actcually wants to go out with me?

"Fine then." I saw just sipping the tea still not looking at her, she's still looking at me though.

"Alright, go to the same mall we went to when we got Yuigahama's birthday present, also come at 12:00 PM." Wait what. There's some ulterior motive.

"Is this a present for Yuigahama since she's coming back?" I asked.

"How...did you know?" Ha knew it can't play with my heart.

"I didn't, I just wanted to ask, plus you'd never want to go on a date with me."

"Hmm....true." Oi, stop making me sound so bad, although she did think about it.

"Alright fine i'll come tommorow...anyways i'm leaving right now even though it's 30 minutes early." I say reluctantly, I don't know what to do at this point.

"Alright just go, shoo." She shoo's me.

"Hey you read my opinion on you, there is still more, I could say about you." It's true, though I stopped writing about here during the festival.

"Um..Ok?" She says not understanding what, I meant.

"Well, i'm leaving." I say as I get up she doesn't stop me this time.