Part 3

Jimin's POV

I was almost running as I heard the familiar sound just a few steps behind me. Tell me I'm weird, but I could recognize his footstep even from the sound of it.

I was scared and nervous enough to walk through his class while endlessly praying that I won't cross path with him, and now that I had a hunch that the person who just exited the class was him, my heart beat faster than ever, scared at all the possibilities running in my head.

What if he called my name?

What if he walked with her?

What if he caught my arm and stopped me?

And thousand more 'what if's played in my head as I fastened my pace.

Assuming that Jungkook was also walking in the same lobby towards the same direction as mine just a few steps away from me, I decided to take a turn from my originally planned path and walked fast into the library.

Unfortunately, I had collided with the person who was on his way out of the quiet place, and shut my eyes tight, preparing to fall on the ground after the hard collision.

But the fall never came as I felt an arm secured around me, and I was pulled into a strong body, unintentionally taking a swift of the calming fragrance of the perfume used by the person who saved me.

"Are you okay?"

Opening my eyes slowly to peek around and making sure that I really didn't fall and had been saved, I looked up to the male who was obviously taller than me. I wanted to have a look at my savior, whom his arm was still circling my waist.

"Ah, I bumped into you earlier, didn't I? I'm so, so sorry," scrambling away from the stranger's hold and repairing the strap of my bag that managed to fell off on one side my shoulder, I bowed a little to apologize, feeling sorry that I bumped into him, but also for being the one saved instead.

"It's okay. Did I hurt you in any way? I do have a tendency to make people or things around me get hurt even without intending to," the tall stranger smiled guiltily and apologized so gentlemanly even though it was not his fault, and I was struck by his smile.

Holy cow.

Dimples!

"Hello?" a wave of hand in front of me made me blinked and I came back to my senses.

"Oh - I, uh, I'm okay! Nothing wrong, I'm okay, yeah, oh wow. I feel great, don't worry about me," my rambles got a little too long that it brought a chuckle to the male.

"Glad that you're not hurt, uh..." noticing that he wanted to know my name, I quickly answered, definitely not minding my name to be known by a dimple owner like this guy.

"Jimin, Park Jimin"

"Yeah, glad you're not hurt, Jimin. I'm Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. I'm probably a year older than you? This is the book for a second year's course, right?" he asked, immediately recognizing the book in my hand after a quick glance.

"Uh yes. I'm a second year, twenty two" amazed at how fast he could guess my year of study, I glanced up to look at his beautiful face, easily telling him my age despite just knowing him not even for five minutes.

"Yup, a year older and probably wiser, but way clumsier than you'll ever be, Jimin" he smiled the dangerous dimple smile again, and I almost forgot how to breath, being such a sucker for a dimpled smile. And to be given the blessing to meet such a beautiful man with dimples today, I didn't mind if I died right at this moment.

"Eh, Jiminie?" a voice was heard calling my name from behind Namjoon, and I tilted my head to see the owner of the gorgeous deep voice.

"Taehyungie?" having a clear look of the boy, my eyes widened to meet my now almost three weeks old housemate in the library.

"Awhh, you give me a new nickname! I love it," the boxy grin decorated his face again, and I smiled back, only for the smile to fade away immediately as Taehyung asked his question.

"What are you here for?"