Part 18

Jimin’s POV

"He's very lively, right?" Taehyung immediately asked after the silhouette of the friendly friend of his disappeared from our sight.

"Yes. Even more cheerful than you it seems," I agreed easily, feeling comfortable with the new guy.

"Very much. His cheerfulness is just something else. But never make him mad, he was the scariest," Taehyung shivered exaggeratedly and I just laughed, not believing his words.

"Are you sure? He looks like someone who couldn't get mad even if he tried to," skeptical, I tried to defend Hoseok even after knowing about him for only around five minutes.

I mean, look at that smile?!

He looked like he couldn't even kill a fly.

"Don't even start with me, Jimin. I almost died that one day I trashed his room while playing around with his puppy," Taehyung shook his head denying my words, hugging himself close as he shuddered at his terrifying past.

"He got a puppy?!" disregarding the shivering of the boy, my ears perked up at the mention of a pet.

"Well, not puppy anymore since Mickey's a big boy now," he told, and my eyes sparkled imagining how fluffy his fur would be if I were to ruffle them with my hands.

"Awhh, I've always wanted a pet dog," answering dreamily wanting to daydream more about having my own pet, but then Taehyung snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"I'll take you to see Mickey later but enough about Hobi hyung. What happened when you feel asleep at Jungkook's house that day?" Taehyung asked, his protective brother mode on as he demanded answer for the incident that happened almost a week ago.

He was suddenly busy assisting his father alongside Namjoon these past few days that he didn't have the time to interrogate me about it. And now that his job was done, I knew that he brought me out to eat in this fancy restaurant to talk about the matter.

"Nothing happened. I woke up and he's not there. So I just left," I told, seeming too brief but that was everything.

Jungkook was no where in sight as I woke up that morning. Seeing that he could already move around, he probably would be able to take care of himself, thus I left the house without any notes to the boy.

"That's it?"

"That's it,"

"Ughhh, how uneventful," Taehyung sighed in disappointment and played with the glass as he pouted.

"Hey, are you wishing for something to happen to me?" I asked, pouting too at his words.

"Well I was hoping that he'd try something and you'd kick him in the balls. I've been really wanting to kick him for what he had done to you," Taehyung commented, making me let out a small chuckle before smiling painfully.

"To be blatantly honest, when I finally stared at his face in the hotel, I know that I still miss him, Tae. You know how I cried when I called for you to give him his porridge, right?" I questioned, and Taehyung nodded small.

It made my heart hurt when I saw Jungkook cried while begging me to stay. And that was why I quickly ran out the room and asked for Taehyung's help, because I didn't want Jungkook to know that I was holding my tears too at that time.

"Yeah, I almost barged into the room to smack the boy for making you cry again, but then he was wailing like a baby being abandoned in a mall and I pitied him a little," Taehyung sighed, making me sigh too at the story he already told me.

It shocked me since I never saw Jungkook 'wailed like a baby' in front of my eyes, and I just thought that maybe Taehyung was exaggerating. But then the boy showed me the short video that he secretly took of Jungkook wiping his snot with his sleeve as he sobbed, I almost cooed at the cuteness of my ex.

He really looked like a baby, a wailing baby nevertheless.

Shaking my head vigorously and giving a slap to my cheeks to stop from thinking about the boy, I knew that Taehyung hid his smile as he knew what's playing in my head.

"It's been almost a year and I'm still stuck with my feelings for him. Why can't I just move on?" I asked the boy, frowning my eyebrows as I felt frustrated for still having feelings for Jungkook.

"He didn't seemed like he had moved on from you too," Taehyung said, and I pouted at his words again.

"No way, Tae. I'm sure he was just too sad that he broke up with the girl" I said, coming to know about the news after I heard one of his classmates gossipped about them.

"I don't know, Jimin. I don't think that's the case at all,"

"What makes you say that?"

"He seemed to be only thinking and talking about you the whole time I was there with him on your behalf,"