Story Timeline

This is a simple explanation on the story timeline to avoid confusion.

Note that university life usually take around 4 years - if you don't fail any of the subjects that is.

1 semester usually takes around 6 months including the exams, holidays, and stuff.

So, total of 8 semesters.

Jimin got into the university 1 year (2 semesters) earlier than Jungkook.

So for example, when Jungkook is in his 1st semester (a baby who just got into university), Jimin is already in his 3rd semester.

This explanation is based on Jimin's study timeline, where everything started.

✴️
4th semester (June - Dec) :

The beginning of the semester (Jungkook's 2nd semester) is where Jungkook first met the girl and started drifting away from Jimin.

This is where Jimin and Jungkook spent their hot night together on Jungkook's birthday.

✴️
5th semester (Jan - May) :

Being two photography majors, the meeting with Jungkook and the girl was inevitable. This was when Jungkook totally cheated on Jimin.

Jimin break it off with Jungkook somewhere in the middle after seeing Jungkook's change in heart for him.

Jimin moved in with Taehyung.

Taehyung took culinary as his major, but he had photography as his minor, making him share classes with Jungkook.

The end of this semester is where Jungkook end it all with the girl, and where Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung went to the team building camp together.

Let's just assume the girl is there as well at the camp, but this ain't about her.

✴️
6th semester (June - Dec) :

Jimin got more bodyguards to protect him from Jungkook the loser.

Jung Hoseok joined the 'Protect Jimin from His Ex' squad, as a postgraduate student in culinary.

Jimin and Jungkook both went back to their hometown after those three eventful semesters, and they meet again as told in last chapter.

💜

So that's it, hope it helps!