ten.

After Cassis was once confused, the adults attention was focused on Cassis.

It was natural that the child who came to the nursing home was very sick.

His medicine was the most effective for those suffering from mana insensitivity.

But it was almost dangerous because he didn't even take the medicine, which made me even more worried.

Of course, it wasn't that the medicine didn't go down, it was just that he didn't take the medicine, but I kept my promise with Cassis.

Originally, promises made with children had to be made more thoroughly. It was because the children only saw what was in front of them.

After that day, I checked every time Cassis took the medicine.

Then when I met his eyes, he stared at me.

I didn't hand over the Marine cookies until I saw his throat swallow the medicine, no matter what.

Whenever that happened, Cassis's expression was displeased, but he ate the cookies well while showing his dislike to the tea.

Anyway, I'm just saying that he eats well.

Even today, I'm in front of Cassis, watching to see if he's taking medicine, and Paul said.

"I feel very reassured by the presence of the miss."

"Huh? What?"

"This is how you take care of the Young Master. Right, Young Master?"

"Yes."

Cassis answered weakly and chewed on the cookie I handed him.

You can't hide your face when you eat something delicious. Cassis's face while he was munching cookies was content.

It was worth the effort to get it when I saw you eating it deliciously.

The Marine cookie was made from a special dough from a patissier in the capital.

It was sold in limited quantities, so I tried to get it by the servants.

In addition, it was sealed well so that it wouldn't become soggy and was received by magic, so it was more expensive than just buying it from the capital.

This was a kind of investment.

An unspoken bribe for the male lead, asking him to let my family live here.

"Cassis, is it delicious?"

"It's worth eating."

"That's when you say it's delicious."

Cassis glared at me as I spoke with caution. Every time I treated him like a child, he always reacted like that.

Paul looked very proudly at me and Cassis, and left the room, leaving a tray with medicine and a glass of water.

I came close to Cassis and started a gentle operation.

"Don't you get tired of being only in the castle?"

"Not really."

Cassis replied helplessly and stared out the window. I didn't give up and spoke tenaciously.

"Don't be like that, go outside with me."

"Where?"

"I was supposed to play with Elisha, Philip, and Daniel at the playground the other day."

"How childish, playgrounds are for children."

Cassis lied down as if he wasn't interested and turned his back on me. I gently shook his shoulder.