nineteen.

"Do you give flowers to anyone?"

"Allen isn't anyone."

I quickly replied and blinked.

Cassis's face crumpled. He asked in a low voice.

"If he isn't anyone, what is he?"

"My close friend's brother?"

"Then what am I to you?"

"Um, Mom's friend's son?"

Cassis opened his mouth wide at my words, then shut up, and became quiet. He mumbled in a slightly upset tone.

"You were so annoyed when I asked you to break..."

"That's because you were doing it on purpose."

"But..."

It was a depressed voice.

I suddenly felt sad when he looked like that.

I wasn't going to give it to you, but now I feel like it!

I stuck out a flower to soothe him.

"Here, take it."

But Cassis looked at the flowers without receiving them and quickly turned around and went away.

Wait a minute. He paused, hesitated, then strode back, took the flower, and then he ran again.

"What was that?"

I was frustrated by his mysterious attitude.

***

A special event has been arranged for the holiday season.

As the sunset winds around Montez. Mori Forest began to be crowded with tourists.

I was excited among the crowd with Allen, Elisha and Cassis.

Natural scenery was not the only reason why tourists gather in Montez every vacation season.

Aurora.

It was all to see the northern lights that crowds gathered in Mori Forest today.

Montez was the territory where auroras were most visible in the Carthamir Empire.

Especially since the colours of summer auroras and winter auroras were different, so people gathered every vacation season.

When the aurora embroidered the night sky every night, Montez began the festival.

So Count Monstera was very busy this season. Because he had to oversee the preparations for the event.

"There are so many people."

Elisha looked around and murmured brightly. Then Philip, who was beside her, continued.

"This event is a treasure hunt? That sounds like fun."

I laughed awkwardly at Philip's words.

Yes. This event was a treasure hunt.

It's finally time.

I was flustered as I felt the very episode of Elisha and Cassis fatefully confirming their attraction to each other was just around the corner.

The freshness of first love. The charming love of boys and girls.

The childhood in "First Love" has always been somewhat mellow and ticklish.

Among them, the treasure hunt scene was the best.

I recalled in my mind one of the big events that I remember, that very day.

It was a scene where Elisha and Cassis, who lost their way while searching for treasure, looked at the aurora together in a quiet place.