The Scene: Part 2

Trigger warning in this chapter. Trigger will be labeled.

Once they finally arrived to Ethan and Kat's apartment, they all were excited to get out of the car. The tension in the air too unbearable.

Mark, Sean, Amy and the rest of the crew seemed a little confused by their awkward motions but let it go.

"Come on. Let's see if he's ready" Mark led them up to Ethan's apartment and knocked on the door. It took a minute, but the Unus finally answered.

"Hey Mark, I-" He stopped, seeing everyone, "Mark, you said it would only be a few people"

Mark shrugged a little, "Uh yeah . . yeah, it is"

"This is almost twenty people, Mark"

"Ehehehh" Mark tried to laugh it off but Dark broke in instead.

"Yes, we know Mark can be incompetent sometimes but will you let us film here or not?"

Ethan sighed, "I guess. I-"

"Good!" Wilford barged inside, "Where's the bathroom!? I need to powder my wig!"

"What?"

"It's down the hall, Wil" Mark provided.

Ethan sighed, "Alright. Let's get this over with. You wanna do up your neck thing and make you extra scary?"

"Yeah, sure!"

While they had someone making the thick cut on his neck, a whine cut through them before they could talk and Spencer was seen across the room wagging his tail.

"Oh hey Spencer boi! Come here!" Ethan babied him, "Come say hi"

Anti was excited to see yet another dog again and bent his arm down to try and be the first to pet him, "Spencer! Come see me! You know me! Come love me!"

Dark snorted at Anti's futile attempt as Spencer padded up to Mark and Amy first, used to their presence most of all.

"Aw" Anti's heart cracked but Spencer sure enough came back to him, smelling Henry and Chica on him, wagging his tag happily as he then received an abundance of love from the Septic. The others weren't too inclined to love on the dog, too busy to make time for it.

Finally once his fake wound was finished, Anti got to REALLY love and pet the dog and Ethan smirked, "Why don't you visit more often, man? Spencer loves you, too"

Anti grinned, "I would but you and Mark are always busy with Unus Annus and I don't want to interrupt your guy's recording"

"Don't worry about it! Maybe some time you could join us in a video and pretend to be Sean since he had Marvin pretend to be you, huh? A little revenge?"

Anti's eyes lit up, "I like the way you think"

Sean cut in the conversation, "Uh excuse me, not going to ask my permission?"

"You didn't ask Anti's" Ethan quipped back at him.

Anti stood back up from loving Spencer, "It's fine. I'm over it. I just wanna get this stupid scene over with and go back home with a bowl of ice cream"

"Ah that sounds so good!"

"Right!?"

"No ice cream for you" Dark heard them, "You stole my cookies, remember? I haven't forgotten"

"Aw but Dark!"

"No buts!"

As the crew started setting up the cameras, Ethan snorted, "Man, he's really turned into a mom with you around, hasn't he?"