Their Last Shot

Dark gripped his cane until his knuckles were white. He hated being useless like this. If only he had watched Anti closer then none of this would have ever happened. If he had stayed with him that day Anti and Chase were doing that scene together, then Anti wouldn't have gotten nearly killed by him, Dark wouldn't have had to use so much of Celine's power and they would have been able to take down Actor and the demon no problem!

But he was too careless. He messed up and Anti got hurt.

'Why does it always have to be Anti?' he thought to himself, 'He's suffered enough . . . . why him?'

He glanced over to Mark and Amy trying to console Eric who was tearing up over what 'Anti' had said to him. After everything Mark had said, you would never have believed he used to think the way he did. Dark knew something had always been off but it was clear Mark truly loved them now.

And Sean. Dark looked over to see the Septic creator staring at the mansion with clear worry, Jameson at his side holding his shoulder for comfort.

Dark hated him. He really did. But he also couldn't shame his efforts. He's really been trying this last couple weeks to get to know Anti. All of the Septic egos have. And for the others to be in there now fighting for him like they were. . . . . perhaps later Anti will appreciate it.

Suddenly there was an extremely loud crash and they all saw an explosion break a hole into the left side of the mansion!

Dark froze, hoping Anti wasn't hurt but he knew on the inside he was more or less fine. He was the one who probably caused that attack judging by the lightning sparking from the hole.

Dark grit his teeth and clenched his fists harder, leaning on the cane, "I can't sit here like this!"

He tried walking towards the entrance again but Mark ran in front of him, "Hey, hey! What do you think you're doing!? You can't just waltz in there like that! You're too injured, still, Dark!"

The Iplier growled at him, "Don't tell ME what I can and can't do! You can't order me around like Sean does with his egos, Mark!"

Mark gaped at him but recovered quickly, "That's not. . . that's not what I mean! Dark. . . ." he started to tear up, ignoring the Jims and Bim filming them.

"I almost lost you several times already. . . . I can't do it again. Same goes for Anti and I'm just as worried as you are. But we have to trust that-"

"Mark" he stopped him, "Wouldn't you do anything for your family?"

Sean could overhear them talking.

And right then he made up his mind, "I'm going in with you"

Mark blinked a moment before finally sighing, "Alright . . . . . You're right. Let's go. Amy will you-"

"I'll handle these guys. You three help Anti. Good luck!" Amy just smiled, hopeful that as long as they all worked together, they could help each other.

Dark led the way, forcing his way back into the mansion, "ANTI!"

When he broke in with Mark and Sean behind him, his cane in hand. They saw Anti on the ground with everyone that was left in there trying to hold him down while Marvin tried his best to complete the exorcism. Henrik was trying to inject Anti with a sedative but the glitch was strong, holding his grip on the doctor's hand to keep him from knocking him out.

The others that couldn't do anything to help, Actor, Chase, Wilford and Host, just glanced over at them in surprise. They didn't expect them to show back up. Especially Dark.