Not Himself Today

Dr. Iplier examined Wil's body one more time and shook his head, "Any idea what could have triggered him this time?"

Anti had forced Chase to run for Dr. Iplier. Together, they managed to get Wilford down to his office without anyone else waking up. Not that they wouldn't find out. The reason no one else woke up was because Dark had forced a silencer on Wil's gun ages ago so neighbors wouldn't call the police on them or something.

Chase shook his head, "N-no. . . I mean I just . . . it just happened so fast. I couldn't stop him"

Anti hummed, placing his hand awkwardly on his shoulder, "It's fine. No one can stop Wil when he sets his mind on something." he thought hard to himself and sighed, "I'm guessing with Actor coming back like that and the fight with Dark could have agitated him?"

"Perhaps." Dr. Iplier sighed, "He was doing so well, too. Almost a full year since the last time. Do NOT poke the dead body, Anti"

Anti pulled back with a sigh, rolling his eyes just slightly.

"W-wait" Chase stopped him, "He's . . .he's done this before!?"

Anti shrugged, "Yeah. A few times, really. But he was doing so good. How long before he's back up, do you think?"

Dr. Iplier huffed, "I'm a doctor, not a mad scientist like Henrik. Wilford's body disobeys any medical laws. But usually it only takes a couple days and he should be back on his feet"

Anti looked to Chase who just looked confused as all hell and decided to distract his mind a bit, "You said he was talking to someone? Did he say a name?"

"No. . . . he didn't say who. But it WAS a woman"

"Celine" they both answered as if it were obvious.

"Should we tell Dark?" Anti asked, "I don't want to wake him up, though"

"Don't" Dr. Iplier agreed, "We can tell everyone in the morning. Fact of the matter is that Wilford will be fine. He just had an episode. Everyone is used to that. Except you Septics" he motioned to Chase, "Would you like something to help calm you down by the way? Perhaps some tea or-"

"Whiskey." Chase swallowed, "I need some fooking whiskey"

The next morning, they told the others but like Dr. Iplier said, they weren't too worried. Chase was still a little shook but Henrik explained that it probably triggered him as well.

Anti was the one to call Mark and tell him what happened and the creator just sighed.

"He was doing so good, too"

Telling Dark was odd but Anti assumed as much. Wilford was in love with Celine, after all and she's been locked away in the void of Dark's mind for years. It was awkward, really that the souls of your lover and brother-figure were trapped in the body of your best friend. No wonder Wilford went crazy. Especially considering what he can do.

"He'll be fine" was all Dark said on that matter, "Now let's concentrate on the filming. You got Mark to agree on doing it today? Not tomorrow?"

Anti nodded, "Y-yeah. I think it'd do everyone some good to think about something else. Put our minds to work, you know?"

"Agreed. You think you'll be okay filming?"

"Of course! Stop mothering!" Anti whined and Dark just smirked, diving into a bowl of fruit with a drizzle of honey.

Chase saw the interaction as well but something still didn't sit right with him. He had been there for over a week now and he had never seen Dark eat ANY fruit. Why now all of a sudden?