Dying Flowers. Dying Souls.

If you haven't checked out my Wilford Warfstache animation yet, please do :) The video is above and you don't have to but I'd love a like and maybe even a subscribe? Love you guys! 💚

Jackie was all for giving people a second chance. That was the hero in him.

But he didn't really trust Actor. He could tell he was hiding something. He didn't know what but he could tell.

He had been acting strange all day. Since last night when Mark told them all he'd be allowed to walk around freely with supervision and charmed by Marvin. . .  . he was . . . . odd.

He observed a lot. And not the people you'd think he would.

You'd think he'd be watching Mark to perhaps try and thwart him. Or Wilford. But mostly he was either in the living room chilling out or outside enjoying the sun. Jackie couldn't blame him but he just so happened to also be around Anti and Marvin most of the time. No one else seemed to see the coincidence but he did.

And finally at lunch, he snuck Yandere away and told them about it, "What do you think? Something's weird. Don't you think?"

"Well of course it is! Actor's just weird in general, Red!" They growled with a deep fire in their eyes, "But I swear if he lays a hand on my senpai's precious hair, he's DEAD"

Jackie chuckled, "I'm sure Marvin can handle himself. But what about Anti? With the way he's been lately, too. I think we should keep a closer eye on the both of them"

Yandere sighed and thought about it, "I guess you're right. He's been so fucking depressed lately and it's understandable but he's gotta take care of himself, too. Dark wouldn't want him to fall in a hole so deep like he has"

"Yeah. So you watch Anti and I'll watch Actor?"

"Oh no, no, no. I'LL watch Actor. You're too much of an obvious stalker unlike me. But you could better cheer up Anti unlike I could. I already offered him ice cream today and he REFUSED! Can you believe that!? And it was the SOUR PATCH KID KIND!"

"Damn. That's serious" Jackie wanted to laugh but knew his words weren't just playful. It really was a serious thing. Really, he didn't see Anti eat much of dinner last night and he didn't eat breakfast. It was worrying.

"Thanks, Yan. Let me know if you catch Actor doing anything suspicious."

They just nodded and walked off, mumbling to themselves, "Touch my senpai, you'll lose your organs fucking piece of shit"

Jackie was really glad he wasn't on their bad side.

When he got back into the dining room, though, Anti was gone!

Nonchalantly, he whisked over to Jameson, "Hey, you know where Anti went? I wanted to ask him something"

The man smiled, 'Sure! He went outside in the backyard. Didn't eat much that I saw. Poor thing'

Jackie just nodded, "Thanks, James" 

"Where you going?" Chase asked, getting up from eating his sandwich.

"I just wanted to ask Anti something."

"Oh cool, I'll come with"

But when they broke away from the dining room, Chase snorted, "I know you're just looking for him to watch him, Jackie. I'm not stupid. Neither is he, probably. Why you so intent on stalking him?"

Jackie rolled his eyes, "I'm not! It's just . . . Actor's been watching him all day along with Marvin. I don't know. Something just doesn't feel right. I didn't want to alert anyone though. You know how they are already. On edge and bat shit crazy. I told Yan, though"