Fight For Anti

Actor grit his teeth, pulling away from Dark. He was angry. How dare he? How dare all of them expect him to do something like that!? Give himself back to the demon like fresh meat on a platter!? He was unreasonably upset. Or perhaps reasonably.

He clenched his fists and glared over to Chase, "You seriously want that glitch back? I know the Ipliers do, of course but you all!? Do you not remember what Anti did to all of you!?"

Jackie exhaled roughly, "You wouldn't understand."

"Wouldn't understand!? I was INSIDE Chase's head WITH the demon! I've seen what that little monster has done! He's hurt you all! Hurt your families!" he looked Chase right in the eyes, "Tortured them"

Chase remembered. Of course he did. He'd never forget, "That doesn't mean he can't be forgiven. My kids are tough. My wife didn't leave me because of him."

Actor snarled, "You SHOT him TWICE"

"And I regret it. Anti needs our help. Now either you help us willingly or we'll find a way to make you. You've seen in his head, too, right? You know his pain just as well as ours"

Actor couldn't argue with that. He was running out of options.

Dark was still on his knees on the floor, too tired to get up, "You know I'd never beg. . .. .  unless it was. . . . dire. This . . this is the most important thing. . . to all of us."

Actor still didn't look convinced. . . until Dark pulled the trump card.

"What would . . . Celine think?"

Actor's eyes practically gleamed with a mix of emotions.

He glared down at Dark, lips curled with spite, "Don't . . . .." he stomped on the floor as if smashing a bug, "Don't you dare . . .." he teared up at the memory of her. What would she think of him now?

"Please, Actor" Mark asked again, "We're all begging you here. We won't let you down again. I won't let you down."

Amy gave him a light but encouraging smile, "It'll be okay. We're here for you. What Mark did was stupid. Let him fix his mistakes. I'll make sure he follows through" she winked at him.

Actor looked through all of their eyes. All begging. Full of hope.

Did he actually . . ..  have a real purpose now?

Suddenly a chill ran up his spine.

He felt cold and shuddered.

He could hear a laugh in the back of his head.

Actor looked up to Marvin, "You better get ready to do your stupid exorcism, then. The demon is here"

Everyone looked equally confused until they saw the lights flicker.

Dark blinked, letting Dr. Iplier and Wilford help him stand again, "A-anti?"

"Not Anti anymore" Actor commented.

A shrill laugh hung in the air and suddenly all the clocks and appliances in the manor stopped.

The lights went out.

Good thing it was still light outside.

Sean gulped and looked over to Mark, "Well? You know him best now, right!? What do we do!?"

Mark scoffed at him, "He's never been psycho here! I don't know what to-"

"Goddammit" Jackie just sighed, "Chase, get your gun, Jameson, you help the egos without powers get to a safe spot. Henrik, you and Dr. Iplier stand by as medical assistance. Marvin, you get your exorcism shit ready."