It's Not Looking Good

The demon in Actor grinned at them, "Well where's the others? Afraid to face me, are they?"

"You wish" Chase huffed at him and Marvin elbowed him to cool him down. They didn't want the demon to attack so quickly. It might spiral everything down for them.

Celine crossed her arms, leaning on the handle of the axe, "They aren't a part of this. What are you doing near MY cabin?"

"What do you think, love?"

"Call me that again and I'll rip out your entrails"

"Oooo" the demon snickered, "Always so feisty. I figure you realize now your husband has been my little puppet?"

" . . . . " Celine evidently didn't like that comment, "Why him?"

"Why not?" the red eyes glittered, "He was MADE for me after all. The perfect vessel. You could of had him back actually if it wasn't for these dolts and more. I would have gladly taken Anti and you and Actor Mark would have had each other again."

"Don't try and manipulate me, demon! It won't work!"

"Won't it, though? I can see you're already boiling"

She snuffed at him and Marvin lightly grazed her shoulder, "Relax. He's firing you up on purpose"

"I know" she grumbled, "Doesn't make it any less annoying"

"So then!" the demon shouted, "Let's get this show on the road! I'd like to get rid of you pests first before I take out the others. Then I'll kill Mark and Sean . . . . sending their souls down to hell for overusing the gift I bestowed on them . . . .  . I'll have this body as mine. . . . .  This void will be mine . . . . ." it grinned darkly and sighed, "I'll be free to wreak havoc as I please. . . . . oh, the life of a demon"

Wilford hummed, "Doesn't sound so fun to me, chump"

"Ah William. Ever the graceful one with words"

"Now I may not understand a helluva lot that's happening. I'll admit that!" Wilford held up his hands with a bright smile but slowly started to frown, his anger starting to show, "But you mess with my family, you mess with me and Warfstache doesn't take that kind of scruff!"

He pulled out his gun and as he did so, Chase pulled out his as well, 'Well I guess it's distraction time!'

The demon just smiled still, though, "You'll die as fools, then"

Wilford suddenly shot at him but as expected, the bullet went straight through.

Celine nodded to Marvin, "You ready?"

The magician hesitantly nodded back, "I guess. How we gonna get his name, though?" he whispered the last part, completely ignoring the fact that both Chase and Wilford were shooting vigorously at the shadow demon without care.

"You leave that to me. It's my whole forte to get into people's heads, after all" Celine smirked, "Help keep it distracted. I'll work with the void to enter its head."

"Good luck." Marvin sighed, "And be careful"

"Shut up and go put a spell on him, cat-boy"

"You sure love your 'boy' insults" but Marvin did as asked and took his place in front of her, readying a few spells to distract the demon.

Meanwhile, Anti was pacing in the small cabin and Dark and Damien were getting annoyed very quickly.

Finally Dark grabbed a hold of his shoulder, "Will you quit that!?"

"What?"

"You're pacing!"