chapter 4- game

BILLIE

don toliver blasted through the speakers of her car, brandon sitting next her bouncing in the leather seats ecstatically. stokeley and jahseh were just vibing in the back, smoking their lives away.

soon brandon's soft rave turned into screaming and moving his hands around in an animated manner.

"smokin' hella weed, i'm in the alcohol!", brandon threw himself onto the middle console and ran his hands down billie's side.

her face was in a deep frown and her concentrated eyes turned cloudy. she was woken up early in the morning for an afternoon party, parties hosted any time in the morning never went well.

"get off me, dimwit. i'm driving, you want me to drive into this wall right here? i'll fuckin' do it!", she jokingly swerved the car to the right, aiming at the broken down brick wall.

"ay!! ay! chill. ight, i'll get off you. ain't gotta risk our damn lives like that.", stokeley rushed forward putting his hand on brandon's face, pushing him away.

"i wouldn't damage my baby like that. fuck you thought this was?", billie leaned her elbow on the window and smirked, pulling up to a large house, a line of flashy cars posted out on the street.

"let's rock this shit, bro.", brandon was already out of the car before it even came to a full stop. they had called beforehand to have a private room to just vibe in.

"don't bring any bitches back that got 4000 types of stds, ight boys?", she pointed a finger to her friends in the back. they both nodded and exited the car, fixing their clothes and stomping the roach out.

"i'm cool, i'm suave, i'm sexy.", jahseh was hyping himself up and running his hands down his shirt. he danced his way up the drive way, bringing a goofy laugh from billie and a low chuckle from stokeley.

"you're looking like you goofy, the way you're dancing is very unsexy.", billie shoved him towards the door with a laugh, following after brandon.

they moved swiftly through the abundance of jumping people, billie grunted as she got shoved. instead of falling into somebody else, she threw her weight back into them, forcing them to the ground.

"chill out, homie. it was a drunken mistake.", jahseh said calmly as she put a hand on her shoulder.

right when he said that, a drink spilt onto him and she saw the fire behind his eyes grow larger, the kindle to a flame.

"you fucking-"

"cHiLl oUt hOmIe. iT wAs a DrUnKeN mIstAkE.", billie pulled him along, peering over the short people to try and find her friends again. it wasn't hard to find cotton candy head boy bouncing through the open spots between the crowd.

"shut the fuck up.", jahseh picked up somebodys drink and sipped it on the way to the stairs, bobbing his head to the music that was playing.

"did you just pick up a strangers drink?", billie raised an eyebrow and pursed her lips. eyeing the unfamiliar cup in his tatted hands.

"yeah what about it?", jah said as he raised the red solo cup up to his lips, his eyes looking at her curiously.

"what type of flowers do you want at your funeral?", she turned back around and started walking again, pulling him by his hand.

"peonies sound real nice right about now.", jah smiled and dozed off into a daydream, a thing he did often when somebody gave him something to think about.

"it's good to see you billie!"

"glad to see you're coming out of the house, b"

"you still have my number for whenever you want me..."