Saved By A Delinquent | F o u r

Elijah took a deep sigh as he got up from his bed, he walking into the closet got some clothes then went into the bathroom to get changed.

He walked out his room towards the elevator doors "where are you going?" Tony asked as he drank some coffee "out, yeah I've been confined to this prison for too long I don't know if I can take it any longer, for life is a conundrum of esoterica, and I feel as though I'm wasting away as people are living their lives, time goes on but I stand still..." Elijah was saying very dramatically "okay fine just stop talking in full sentences one might think you're an adult impersonating a child" Tony said as he got fed up "c'ya" Elijah said grinning as the elevator doors closed.

The main door of the tower opened and Elijah walked out onto the streets of New York, he pulled up his hood as he crossed the road. He continued walk down the street, it felt weird that he was not in school, he had never missed a day unless it was urgent but then again the loss of his grandfather might be a good enough reason.

In the distance he heard the groans of pain and so he ran to investigate, he turned to an alleyway where there was a boy not much younger than him being bullied by 3 boys not much older than him.

"what do you think you're doing this hardly seems like a fair fight" Elijah said looking at the older boys with a devious smirk.

"well if you want us to choose another target, then just tell us" the kid said cracking his knuckles

"well I've chose my target" Elijah said smirking deviously.

Elijah swung his fist at the boys jaw knocking him to the floor, the other boy stepped in, Elijah hit him in the throat causing him to gasp for air, Elijah kneed him in the stomach causing him the fall to the ground as the last boy was coming up from behind Elijah held his fist up hitting him in the nose and the elbowed him in the side.

The first boy he hit had gotten away and he had flagged down a police car Elijah turned to the younger boy "go that way, it's okay, here" Elijah said picking up the boys bag and giving it to him, the boy ran the other way as the officers came into the alley to arrest Elijah "brilliant, I'm sure if you heard my side of the story you would realise that this was self defence" Elijah said annoyed "you have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law" the officer said as he arrested Elijah "this is lovely by the way, I always hoped I'd get arrested in an alleyway in New York, it's like a dream come true and well I owe it all to you" Elijah said sarcastically, he smirked slightly as the escorted him into the police car, "momma would be proud" he says sarcastically.

They arrived at the police station and Elijah was thrown into a cell, because he was a minor there was no one else in it "thank you the hospitality, this place is wonderful, I'll make sure to write a five star review on yelp" Elijah said to the guys who arrested him as they walked away.

He sat on the bed and sighed after a while he got pored and walked around the small confined space.

He looked around the cell and smiled as an idea struck him, there was a small bed with only a thin nylon sheet and a metal toilet, though it had chlorine in the inside. Elijah ripped a pard of the sheet, got the chlorine from the inside of the toilet ripped the zipper from his hoodie and wrapped both the chlorine and the metal zipper in the ripped part of the sheet, he rubbed it in the metal bars to create friction he held his breath to avoid inhaling to fumes and placed it in the key hole as the fumes warped the lock. Tony and Steve, who Elijah has know idea is to why was here, walked in "oh hi just a sec" Elijah said as he heard a click and then opened the cell door and walked out, Tony looked at him as though he were walking on the water as well as the officer and Steve "aren't you meant to lock those" Tony said looking at the man "it was locked" the man said "yeah you might wanna buy a new lock, sorry about that" Elijah said patting the man on the shoulder as he walked past them. Elijah looked over the precinct "that man's a jewel thief" Elijah though out loud looking at a man "why do you say that" Tony scoffed "it's pretty obvious, the small cuts on his hands are very precise, most likely from small sharp gems like diamonds" Elijah said observing the man "well we better go" Tony said and so the three walked out.

"What were you thinking, getting yourself arrested?!" Tony said as they walked down the stairs "hey those guys deserved it" Elijah said, as he noticed a young girl walking across the busy street as a car was coming much faster than the speed limit, he ran onto the road grabbed her from behind and slid over the car, smashing the windscreen and denting the hood.

He escorted the girl who was now in shock to the other side "oh my god thank you" she said as Tony and Steve ran over, she looked at them her eyes wide, "Okay well let's go before this girl freaks out" Elijah said looking at her face "oh my god I just got saved by Iron Man's son" she said screamed "ouch, that is an insult!" Elijah exclaimed "he's my uncle god damn it" Elijah said disgusted at the fact anyone would even think that he was the son of Tony Stark "oh my god I just got saved by Iron Man's nephew" the girl said holding up he phone which was recording, as she looked at Elijah dreamily "anyway I better go, it was a pleasure meeting you" Elijah said with a hint of irony in his voice, Tony and Steve smirked with amusement as they crossed the street "oh shut up" Elijah scoffed as they got in the car "hey we didn't exactly say anything" Tony said, the smug look remaining on his face as they drove off "he's embarrassed" Steve laughed mockingly pointing at Elijah "ha ha" Elijah said with no emotion "but seriously, it was awesome" Steve said smiling, Elijah looked out the window, "it was quick thinking" Tony said "you know I'd be a lot more happy if you just forgot about it" Elijah said, turning to them "oh no never, in fact I want it on my headstone when I die, right under loving friend, loving uncle of the famous Elijah Black" Tony said, smirking.

They arrived at the tower, Tony chanting 'Elijah has a girlfriend' the whole way there, just before the elevator doors opened Elijah hit Tony in the throat causing him to gasp for air, "what happened?" Bruce asked as they stepped into the living room, Tony caught his breath "you could've seriously hurt me" he said turning to Elijah "well you were hurting my soul I think we're even" Elijah said "it's not my fault you can't take a joke" Tony said "jokes are meant to be funny, that was just annoying" Elijah replied back not noticing Pepper, Clint and Bruce standing there watching the two bickering "Cap was laughing weren't you Cap" Tony said "I'm not a part of this" He said and then went to go sit on the couch "a joke is meant to make other people laugh, laughing at your own jokes, it's just pathetic" Elijah said "you're pathetic" Tony replied, Elijah kicked him, well you know where and then kneed him in the stomach, then flipped him over and to his back suppressing a grin as Stark groaned in pain.

Tony groaned as he staggered his way to the couch "guys stop, what are you arguing about?!" Pepper demanded "why don't you ask him" Elijah said looking at Tony "sit down both of you" she said firmly, Elijah sat "now tell me what are you arguing about" Pepper asked "Elijah has a girlfriend" Tony chanted "I wish I let that car crush her" Elijah replied back "what?!" Pepper said confused "okay start from the beginning" Pepper said "well Elijah had just broken out of a jail cell, which I still have no idea how he did it, then we were walking out the police station and there was this girl crossing the road but there was a car coming right at her, so Elijah ran onto the road and caught her as he slid over the car, then she filmed him on social media or whatever and she looked at him like she was gonna give him a lap dance, it was very funny" Tony said smirking slightly in amusement "the car was travelling at exactly 82.6 miles per hour if I hadn't done it, she most likely would've died a 93.4% chance of death, it was almost certain, it's not my fault she expresses her gratitude, like well you know" Elijah replied "at that speed, the impact could've killed you if you had done it the wrong way..." Bruce said confused is to why Elijah would risk his life for a stranger "I knew that but I also knew the right way of doing it well at least I was 76% certain and at those odds I had to" Elijah said, "anyway I'm gonna go upstairs and question my life choices" Elijah said standing up "you do that" Tony said as Elijah was walking up the stairs, He punched the wall causing a hole "oops" he said sarcastically and then continued to walk up the stairs "you did that on purpose!" Tony shouted from down the stairs "you can't prove that!" Elijah shouted back and then closed his room door.

—————————

What's up, a new chapter and as promised much longer!! (That's what she said) damn my inner child just won't shut up!

Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway I love you all!!
Vote and comment! That's an order!

Word Count: 1745