Meeting Wade | T h i r t y - O n e

I told Friday to tell me when Wade gets here and she just did.

She lets him in the elevator and I meet him as the doors open.

"You're living up to your name as beanie boy!" He exclaims pointing at the hat.

"So what's the amount this week?" I ask him with a knowing glance.

"Only 3!" He exclaims beaming proudly and I grin.

We walk into the living room where the team are, most of them folding their arms trying to look intimidating.

"So you're Wade?" Tony asks with an emotionless face.

"Yeah but you can call me chimichanga" Wade says with grin, Scott breaks character by snorting.

"Please, do not call him chimichanga" I say.

"So... Wade, what age are you? What school do you go to? Do you have a job?" Clint asks.

"I'm 15, I go to Midtown High, ooh and I'm a mercenary hit man!" He says saying the last part excitedly.

Nat moves her jacket showing two guns, trying to scare him off.

"Are those Glock 26s? Good choice, they're so underrated, but they're like one of my favourite handguns, they're so clean and lightweight" Wade says and they look shocked.

"I know right! And they don't get in the way and the sound doesn't make you cringe as much" I say in agreement.

"I just love a good 9mm, not many of them are as good as the glock 26, though my personal favourite pistol is the IWI Desert Eagle Mark XIX" he rambles.

"Is this what you and Jace talk about?" I ask with a scoff of amusement.

"Pretty much yeah, but he gives me those eyebrows of disappointment when I cuss, it's hilarious" Wade says with a smirk.

"Fuck" I say and Steve gives me his eyebrows of disappointment look "that?" I ask Wade and be grins.

"Exactly!" He says and Tony snickers as well as the 'prank squad.' (I say prank squad because I don't wanna say all their names).

"Okay let's go" I say and drag Wade back to my room as he waves at a pissed Tony, don't ask me why he's so pissed I have not clue is why.

"Your uncle has a funny face" Wade says laughing and I just look at him in confusion.

We walk into my room and I close the door behind me.

"You know you're famous on YouTube, ooh can we make a video?!" Wade exclaims jumping up and down excitedly clapping his hands like a child on Christmas Day.

"Livestream?" I ask pulling my phone out, not being bothered to get my camera.

"Ooh and we can prank your super-fam!" He says and I raise a brow.

"Super-fam?" I question with a slight scoff of amusement.

"Because they're superheroes and they're your family, super-fam" he says with a shrug and I roll my eyes.

I turn on livestream and so many people join, "why do people like me so much? I'm not very likeable" I scoff in amusement.

So many comments came through, there were many hearts and emojis.

@lilaaaaaaizcool05- I fucking love you 😍

@disbitchisempty101- you ain't likeable, you're lovable!

@imafangirlforu111- marry me             (⊃。•́•̀) ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

@imlookingfora_bf06- you have girlfriend?? 😉😘