Jeremy Renner & Clintasha | T w e n t y - E i g h t

After hours of just having fun with our newly formed band we went for a late lunch at 2 discussing what our band name should be.

"I think it should be called Clint's Children" Clint says and we look at him as though he's insane.

"Clint that's fucking terrible" I scoff and we laugh.

"Rock n' Damnation" Pietro says with a grin nodding.

"Ooh what about Satan's Melody!" Clint says and we all facepalm.

"Better than Clint's Children but no, for now we'll be Rock n' Damnation" I say and we all nod in agreement, Pietro grinning proudly.

"We should do something other than just AC/DC" Clint says as we walk in the kitchen.

"Yeah sure maybe some Jeremy Renner, that name ring a bell Clint?" I ask with a knowing smirk as his eyes grow wide.

"Jeremy Renner? Never heard of him" Wanda says and I grin.

"All I remember she grew up in Atlanta but she moved to the bay.

An uptown beauty you could never escape" I sing.

"Heaven don't have a name" I sing and Clint groans.

"She keeps it old school, feels like Rock n' Roll but got that new groove.

So unpredictable, I gotta tell you, I'll never be the same" I sing with grin as Clint bangs his head on the table.

"Heaven don't have a name" I sing with a smirk at Clint reaction.

"That's quite catchy" Pietro says and Wanda nods in agreement.

"See Barton, it's not that bad" I say and he looks up at me with a pout.

"How'd you know?" I wines.

"Wade listens to your stuff, in fact it's kind of an obsession, he's like a huge fan, he even added your song to his favourite rock playlist" I say and he smiles in disbelief.

"I have fans?" He asks and I nod to which he grins at.

"Wait hold up, I'm confused" Pietro says with furrowed brows.

"Clint used a fake name to release music, that was his song" I say with a slight smirk.

"Really?" The two Maximoff's ask with wide eyes, to which Clint nods at.

"Friday, can you play Heaven Don't Have A Name, by Jeremy Renner?" I ask FRIDAY kindly.

"Of course" she says and the music comes through the speakers, Clint turning a deep shade of scarlet in embarrassment.

The other avengers hearing the music walk in, Tony with look of content on his face.

"Hey I've never heard this before, it's good, who's it by?" Tony asks and Clint bangs his head on the table yet again.

"Hey Friday, show the album cover for Heaven Don't Have A Name" I say and Clint groans.

I grin as a holographic screen shows the album cover, Tony bursts out laughing at it.