Untitled Part 2

Hello readers, hope you enjoy my newest chapter...huh, I should probably be labeling these😂😋

I arrived in front of Everglens massive gates and walked through, I heard my guards as they mumbled about 'being kept in the dark'. I walked in and saw my friends all there, they each had a similar expression, a mix of sadness, anger, and determination. Biana ran over and gave me a much needed hug.

"Where's Mr. Forkle?" I asked as I noticed he wasn't in the room.

Biana pulled away and said "We thought he'd be with you, we were just sitting here waiting."

"Well he's not with me, why is he taking so long?"

"That Miss Foster is classified." Mr. Forkle said as he entered the slightly crowded room.

I felt my anger boil up, Why is it always with the secrets? (Just a reminder, thoughts and telepathic conversations are underlined)

Because Miss Foster, secrets are necessary. But don't worry, I'll explain everything about Keefe, he is after all a vital part of your group . His voice said in my head.

I frowned at the thought of more secrets, but stayed quiet, Keefe was more important right now.

"I know that you have several questions, and even a few theories, so I will tell you all that we know about what happened" Mr. Forkle said as he sat down. "This morning when Elwin went to check on Keefe, he was missing. The only trace he had been there was a note along with a stack of orange shirts with the words 'Camp Half-Blood'. After we, goblins, gnomes, and dwarves checked the room, we all reached the same conclusion...nothing was wrong, just shirts and a note.

"Where's the note?" I asked

"Right here, feel free to read it" he said.

I grabbed it and read out loud "It seems that the Black Swan is making mistakes, disappointing, but not a surprise. But don't worry, you'll see my son again, however you have to do something for us first. There is trouble stirring in the Forbidden Cities that we did not cause, and whatever it is I want you to destroy it, wipe it out, and once you do...I'll give you my son back. I believe it's in a place called Long Island. Signed, Lady Geaisla. (Is that how you spell it, I forgot.😆) P.S. the shirts are in case you need elp.

Everyone was silent for a moment then the bodyguards burst out arguing that we cannot do the Neverseen a favor, then my friends countered with calls of "Keefe is our friend!" and "if it's a danger to them it's a danger to us". Our parents came in when they heard the yelling and explained it to them, then they decided to join the argument as well.

I massaged my temples, This Is going to be a long day.

H