Chapter 16

(Sophies POV)

I heard someone open my door, I act asleep. WHO IS IN MY ROOM!?!

"Foster, are you awake?" I heard a familiar voice say.

No, no, no...it can't be him. He is captured, I am hallucinating.... I thought as I kept pretending that I was asleep.

He walked over to my bed, and he shook my shoulder gently. "Foster, I know you're awake."

"Go away, you aren't real...I'm dreaming, or hallucinating." I told the figure.

"Is that so, well could a dream do this?" He said then he leaned in and kissed my forehead, causing fireworks to shoot through my body. "Sophie Elizabeth Foster, I love you." He whispered.

I forgot how to breathe, my cheeks blushed madly. "Yo-you do?" I stuttered.

"Of course Foster." He said.

Just then EVERYONE burst into my room elves, bodyguards, and demigods alike.

"WHATHAPPENED?AREYOUOKAY?" And hundreds more questions were fired at me. Then they noticed Keefe and the whole room went quiet.

"Hey guys, I'm back!" Keefe said as he stood up and smirked at their expressions.

"Are you Keefe?" Leo asked.

"I am, and who are you?" Keefe said as he noticed the new demigods.

"I am Leo, but you can call me Leo McShizzel Badboy Supreme!" Leo said as he took out a hammer and flipped it.

Keefe cracked up and said "I like this guy!"

"How did you get here?" Fitz asked as he narrowed his eyes.

"I..um...manifested, and escaped." Keefe said quietly.

"YOU MANIFESTED, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?!" I said a little too loud.

"Yeah, what were you doing in Sophie's room?" Biana asked.

"Nothing, I just came here first, because Foster is less likely to kill me." Keefe said with a slight pink to his cheeks.

"Alright, enough of this! All of you get your butts to the living room, and then Lord Hunkyhair is going to explain exactly what happened." Ro said as she ushered everyone out except me and Keefe.

"Keefe, you love me?" I said as I stood up.

"Yes." He said while looking down.

I walked over to him and hugged him. "What's this for Foster?" He asked as he hugged me back gently. "Because, I love you too." I said.

Then it came rushing back to me, every hug, joke, smirk, and everything in between. I loved him,  I knew in my heart I did. Keefe must have felt my mood shift, because he gave a small gasp.

"Come on Keefe, the others are waiting." I said as I pulled away.

"Alright Foster, let's go tell them a story." He said with a smirk.

Everyone was waiting in the living room and when we walked in I realized that Keefe didn't know  who the demigods were. So I said "Before Keefe explains what happened, we need to tell him what happened to us." 

The others nodded and I placed my hands on his temples, then I implanted everything that happened once he was gone. When I was done he clutched his head and tried to process the week of information.

"Wait, so you are demigods?" He asked after a minute.

"Yeah, so you're elves." Jason said.