Chapter 15

Okay guys, I was sick (not with the coronavirus), but now I am better! (Mentally and physically) 

(Sophie's POV)

"You really think so..." I said quietly.

"Yeah, based on what you said you and us have to team up to defeat a new villain." Jason said.

"But, how are we supposed to do this, I mean like we don't even know what we're fighting against." Hazel said.

I looked at my friends, they were all having trouble believing that we had met the people that would help us get Keefe back.

Grizel stepped forward and said "We know who the Neverseen want us to defeat..."

"WHAT!?!??" Everyone shouted.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Biana asked.

"Who is it?" Annabeth added.

"Well, it is a legend among the goblins, that there is a half god, half goblin being. It is said that a goblin captured one of the god's attention, and from it came a being named Grewdin. He was mortally injured over ten thousand years ago in a war, and went to heal under the New York. He must be stirring, causing the Neverseen to worry." Sandor explained.

"Do you know where in New York he is?" Percy asked.

"We might be able to sniff him out, but we could be searching for a while." Sandor answered.

"Okay Gigantor, I get why you didn't tell the elves. BUT WHY DID YOU KEEP THIS A SECRET FROM ME!?!?" Ro yelled.

"It is not an ogres place to know about our history." He answered defensively.

Ro rolled her eyes and said "Fine, but from now on, no more secrets. Or else."

"Okay, enough bickering! Let's just go to bed and we can start the search tomorrow." I said.

"Awww, come on Sophie! Now that we don't have to hide any huge secrets, we can really get this sleepover started!" Biana said.

I glanced at the clock, it was only 8:50. "Fine, but by ten we are all going to bed." I relented.

"So, do we want to continue truth or dare, or watch a movie?" Piper asked.

"What's a movie?" Linh asked.

"WAIT, ELVES DON'T KNOW WHAT MOVIES ARE?!??!" Leo exclaimed.

"Me, Fitz, and Sophie do." Dex said.

Leo ignored Dex as he launched into a long explanation of what movies were, and the best ones to watch. 

"Wow, movies sound great." Linh said in a cheery tone.

"Exactly!" Leo said with a fist bump in the air.

"So, movies it is then." Frank said with a smile.

(Annabeths POV)

I tuned out the movie deciding talk and just stared at Sophie, who looked scared.

I signaled to Percy to stay sitting as I walked over to her. "I know a troubled face when I see one, what's wrong?" I asked her.

Her eyes welled up with tears and she said "We told you about Keefe, and I miss him. If we don't defeat this half god and half goblin thing we will never get him back..." 

"I know how you feel, I lost Percy for months and I did everything possible to get him back." I told her.

She sniffed and said "Yeah, I'm sorry..." 

"Why?" I asked.

"You've all been through so much more than us, it's just unfair." She said.

"Haha, try telling that to the gods." I joked.

She smiled and said "I'm going to bed, see you tomorrow." 

Yeah, I am going to leave it right there. Anyway, I am feeling better and I hope you enjoyed the chapter. (P.S. the next chapter will be set in the morning)