Chapter 19

(Annabeths POV)

"Okay, so what do we know about our new foe?" (Hehe, that rhymed) I asked the group.

"Hmm, Grizel is more of an expert than I am..." Sandor said.

Grizel grinned and said "Yes I am Giagantor." 

"Don't call me that." Sandor huffed.

"Anyway, the legends are a little strange, for one he is much taller than the average goblin, but we don't know his exact height. He can practically wield any weapon almost perfectly, and when he fights he is sometimes surrounded by a reddish glow or light." Grizel said.

Hmm, his godly side is probably Ares... 

"It is also said that strange creatures guard where he rests, waiting to regain his strength..." she finished.

"Do you think the 'creatures' could be Greek monsters?" Piper asked.

"Maybe..." I mused.

"Annabeth, if 'Grewdin' is underground couldn't I try to collapse the surroundings tunnels so he can't escape the cavern he's in?" Hazel asked.

"Yes, good idea. Sophie, do you think you could track his thoughts?" I asked.

"I don't know, I haven't tried to read a goblins mind, much less one that's half god." She answered.

"Hmm..." I said.

"Personally I think we should go with a surprise attack, using the shadows and my vanishing with Sophie's enhancing ability." Biana said.

"I agree with Miss Vacker, the element of surprise could be the difference between winning and losing." Sandor told the group.

"If were going with shadows we should call Nico." Piper said.

"I can IM him in the morning." Hazel offered.

"Alright, so as a recap, Tam, Biana, and Nico will keep us hidden while we kill the monsters guardin-" I said before I was interrupted.

"I DO NOT want Sophie to be fighting." Sandor said.

"Seriously Sandor, I'm old enough AND I have back up." Sophie said.

"Guys, is this conversation really necessary?" I said and they stopped arguing.

"Okay, so we kill the monsters, hopefully 'Grewdin' is still asleep. Then we attack him, but not all at once, a few of us will hide and get the jump on him. Do we agree?" I finished.

Everyone agreed.

"Perfect, now Biana and Linh inform the boys of our plan." I said as I stood up.

Hi guys! I know this chapter is short and boring, but I have been really busy. School just started and it is a pain. I'll update when I can, bye! 😄