Chapter 12

(Annabeths POV)

What the heck is that? 

Right in front of me there was a large, greenish, monster lying down on a couch. Sophie shot the thing a look that seemed to say Seriously?. All her friends looked surprised and annoyed, at the figure and the thing smiled, displaying her sharp teeth.

Then I noticed the size of this place, it was huge, it took up the whole floor How can they afford this?

Sophie yelled at the monster in that strange language, then Fitz elbowed her and whispered something in her ear. She composed herself and then said "Ro! What are you doing? You said you'd leave us alone tonight." 

The monster, Ro replied "Chill Blondie, I thought I had a few more minutes to kill before you came up with your friends." 

Sophie glared at Ro until she walked into what I assume was her room.

"Sorry about that, she's one of our older siblings, they lost a bet and have to dress like that for whole day." Sophie explained.

"Yeah, anyway let's set up!" Biana said as she ran to her room and brought out a sleeping bag, pillows, and blankets.

My friends were busy admiring the huge place, and couldn't blame them. 

We are going to find out the truth tonight. I thought as I walked in.

(Sophie's POV)

Once everyone had taken out there sleeping bags, and were sitting I decided it was time for the sleepover to officially start.

"Are you guy's hungry?" I asked.

"Ooooo, yes! Can you ask Edaline to conjure up some cinnacreme?" Dex said.

"Oh, and ripplefluffs!" Linh added.

"What about some butter blasts?" Fitz suggested.

"What are those, I've never heard of them." Frank asked.

"Hehe, my mom is a great chef and she kinda made up some really good recipes." I said.

"What do you mean by 'conjure'?" Annabeth asked.

"Well, she makes food so fast it's like she conjures it out of thin air." I said.

Guys, try and be more careful with the elfy stuff, okay? I transmitted.

"What if we play base quest? Is there a park nearby?" Linh asked.

"What's base quest?" Leo asked. "And are you  gonna ask your mom to make that food, because it sounds awesome!"

"Oh yeah. Fitz, explain base quest, I'll hail Edaline." I said.

Fitz started explaining all the rules of the game and I took out my imparter "Edaline Ruewen!" I told the tiny screen.

"Hey Soph, today is the sleepover right? Do you want me to conjure up some food?" My adoptive mom asked.

"Yes please, but not yet. In like five minutes, we are going to play base quest." I said, already thinking of the delicious Elvin foods.

"Alright Sophie, I'll go start cooking." She said with a smile, then my imparter went dark.

"Woah dude! What kind of phone is that, can I have it for a minute?" Leo asked once the call was over.

"Umm, it's a special phone that Dex made, he is great with devices." I said as I handed Leo the imparter.

"Wow, this is like nothing I've ever seen, how did you do this Dex?" Leo asked as he examined it and then gave it back.

Dex flushed and said "I don't know, I'm just good with technology..."

"Dude, enough with the tecnopathy stuff, let's play base quest already." Tam said as he flicked his bangs.

"What do you mean 'tecnopathy'?" Jason asked.

"Umm, let's go play base quest!" I interrupted.

We went down to the lobby and found a nearby park. "How about boys against girls?" I suggested.

We agreed and split up into teams,  we hid the flag in a tree high up and waited for the boys to come questing.

I transmitted to my friends that if you were going to use your abilities, or skills you had to be VERY careful. I tracked the thoughts of Jason, and tagged him out. When I came back I saw that Biana tagged Fitz out too, now it was 6 to 4.

(Percys POV) 

Can these guys fly or something, because they run like the wind...

Two of our team members were out, but Dex seemed to be pretty confident "Just think of silence, and darkness, then Sophie won't find you" he told me. That's was weird...

I was approaching the flag with Leo and all of a sudden Biana appeared behind us, out of nowhere! She tagged out Leo, but I escaped. 

I saw the flag up in a tree, if I could just grab it the game would be over... but then I saw Annabeth, she was right in front of me. Great, now I have to get around my girlfriend. I thought glumly.

Then I saw someone climbing the tree to get the flag, it was Dex. Sophie ran and saw me staring at the tree with Annabeth in front of m, she followed my gaze and said "DEX IS GETTING THE FLAG!!!" Biana appears again almost out of nowhere and says "REALLY?" 

Dex grabbed the flag and jumped down without breaking anything, then he said "We one!" He gave me a bro hug and I grinned. This is probably my first time beating Annabeth!

Yeah guys, I am stopping right here.😁 Thank you for all those veiws by the way!